Emily & Thomas

It has been a long week for you and one you couldn't wait to be over.
The other day you and the gang were having a water fight on set since it was a break. This was the most fun you had had in a long time. You were cornered and everyone shot water in your face which made you realise that your make up would be running. You were right when you heard the others gasps.
"Emily what happened?" China ask
"Oh just an idiot got me mixed up with someone else" you say
"Emily..." Thomas said
"I'm fine" you say and walk away.
You make your way home quickly and see that your boyfriend there.
"You're supposed to cover those up" he said
"I did we had a water fight and it washed off" you say
"Who knows?" He ask
"No one I told them it was some idiot got me mixed up with someone else" you tell him
"Good" he said and left.
You use to live with Thomas because your parents died when you were 14 but when you and your boyfriend got serious he got you to move into him. You were with your boyfriend for a year when he got you to move in with him. This only happened a few months ago. You missed living with Thomas though. It's been 2years since your parents died making you 16 and you know you wanted out of this relationship but you couldn't. He would apologise all the time and say it will never happen again and for some reason you forgive him.
Although you had wished you were back with Thomas you two are always hanging out and that is one of the reasons you get beaten because your boyfriend doesn't like you hanging out with Thomas. You knew if Thomas knew hanging out with him was a reason he would blame himself and think he wasn't there when he should have been.
A few hours have passed and you get hungry so you make yourself dinner then go to bed.
The next day when you wake up you quickly get dressed and put on make up covering your bruises. You get to work and everyone gives you a sympathetic smile. You go to hair and make up and then go and get changed. You make your way to the scene you were in. While you were doing the scene it had felt like it was on forever when it was finally done you quickly left and went to get a drink of water. You let out a breath you hadn't known you were holding in.
"Emily" you hear a voice call your name you turn around to see Thomas.
"Hi Thomas" you say
"Hi, I need to ask you something" he said
"Ok" you reply
"What really happened to you?" He ask
"I told you what happened" you say
"But that's not the truth" Thomas said
When you didn't say anything for a few minutes he spoke again.
"Emily I've known you since we were 12 I know when you lie, when your hiding something. Please let me help" he told you
"Let us all help" you look behind Thomas and see Sofia, Dylan, Dove, Cameron, China and BooBoo.
"I appreciate it but..." before you could finish Thomas spoke
"But nothing, let us help whatever is going on you don't need to do it alone" Thomas said you didn't know what to do all the emotions you've been holding in finally came out you fell to the ground crying and within seconds Thomas was down beside you and pulled you close to him. He let you cry and when you finished everyone was beside you. Thomas ask you what was going on. You took a deep breath before talking. You told him that (BFs Name) had started to hit you. They ask for reasons and you only told them that if he was angry or frustrated. Thomas ask if there was any other reason and you nodded yes but you didn't want to say he ask you to tell him and gave you a look saying you'll know I'll find out eventually.
"What's the reason?" Sofia ask
"He doesn't like one of you and because I hang out with you" you say
"Who?" Dylan ask you wouldn't speak
"Emily who?" China ask
"Thomas" you say barely a whisper. You felt him let you go so you looked at him
"Don't blame yourself" you say
"I'll make this right" Thomas said
"How?" You ask
"The right way" he said you all stand up and he pulls you in for a hug and you hug him back then you feel everyone hug you as well. When you all pull back you hadn't noticed your boyfriend had came to see you. Thomas gave you a kiss on the cheek and when he stepped aside and you seen your boyfriend looking angry you walk over to him
"What was that about?" He ask
"Nothing" you say
"Don't lie. What was that about?" He ask
"It was nothing" you said. He done the one thing you wished he hadn't. He slapped you and you fell back holding your cheek. You hear your friends run over to you and Thomas pushed him away. Dove calls the police and then come and arrest (boyfriends name)
Thomas brought you to his place and cleaned you up.

A few days have gone by and the police had called you to testify against him. Everyday of court Thomas was there and the day your ex was sentenced you and Thomas went out for a drink. You both got drunk and when you got to his you had s**. (Sorry don't write smut)

The next day when you both wake up you see your lying beside him and he has your arms wrapped around you.
"Last night was good" Thomas said
"Yeah it was" you reply
"Emily I don't regret last night" he said
"Neither do I" you reply
He told you he has loved you for a lint time and that he would love for you to be his girlfriend. You say yes and he kisses you.

Years have gone by. You and Thomas got married at 18. You had your first daughter at 21, your second daughter at 23, your third daughter at 26 and when you were 28 you made 10yrs and you told Thomas you were expecting a boy.
He was so happy and thanked you for the life you gave him. 4 kids and a marriage with his true true love

EmilyCorn2 hope you like it
And hope everyone enjoys