Izzy & Carlos

(Own characters added into this. Apologises for  any guy with these names)
A few weeks after Ben had allowed Uma, Gil, Dizzy and Harry come over to Auradon for another chance he had seen how they were starting to change so he had made the decision to bring another VK over and that was Izzy daughter of Hades. Izzy had accepted and took the chance to be away from the Isle but she didn't fit in as quick as the other VKs. Izzy was always getting into trouble but she loved it.

Being on the Isle getting in trouble was what Izzy had always done it was how she knew to get by in life. Izzy was very hotheaded and headstrong she was easily angered and she never backed down from an argument. She continued it until she had got the final word which she always smirked afterwards although that is when all he trouble and chaos happens.

This made Izzy get angry is when she got a broken heart. Since she has got here she has dated Chad the son of Prince Charming and Cinderella. Nathan the son of Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana and also the son of Sleeping Beauty and Audrey's older brother Kane.
They all had gotten her heart given to them and within a few weeks they break up with her by either cheating or saying they never liked her in the first place. They had also made sure that a lot of students had seen it happen to make her look bad and for her that did happen her blue hair went in flames making the boys laugh and a few of the girls mainly Audrey and her cheerleaders. All the VKs has thought it was cruel which it was. The only ones she hung around with were Uma, Gil ,Jay, Carlos,Evie and Mal. Sometimes Lonnie  as she liked her and her best friend Harry. Whenever she got angry and her hair flamed up it made others fear her and she loved it and it was her making them hurting her.

Izzy had been required to take goodness class but that wasn't working each lesson she wouldn't listen to what Fairy Godmother had been telling her so Fairy Godmother got Carlos to help but you didn't want to have him work with you. You didn't want to take the class in general but unfortunately for you you had too. After a week of Carlos bugging her to work on the assignments she finally gave up and told him that he can help her.

Izzy and Carlos have been working together on her goodness class assignments and even during class she had been doing a lot better. Since Izzy and Carlos have been spending so much time with each other he started to grow on her and she was starting to like him. Izzy had been in search for Harry to talk to him about something when she bumped into someone. She caught her balance before she fell and looked to see who it was she bumped into. And seen it was Kane.
"What's where your going" he told her
"Don't be in my way and I wouldn't bump into you" Izzy said
"Whatever. So listen I know someone who would love to go out with you" He said she unnoticeably looked behind him and seen Chad and Nathan snickering and that made her know it was to make her look bad not that she would listen to them again
"I don't think so" she said
"Great I'll set it....wait did you just say no?" He began to say and then ask
"Yeah, i said no" she told him
"Why?" He ask
"Why do you think? I'm not gonna let you and your two idiot friends humiliate me again" she ask and said getting angry
"Can't you assume I'm being genuine?" Nathan ask
"Let me think....no" Izzy said what they didn't know was that Harry and Mal were making their way over to stop anything that could happen
"I am genuinely being nice" he said
"Why? Why would you ever be nice to me you played with my heart and made me look like a fool in front of everyone" she told him
"Yes that was wrong but..." he started to talk but she interrupted him
"Yeah and your friends are laughing behind you so why would I trust either of you three" she said he was joking with her but he wanted to see if she'd take the bait before he could say anything else he seen that her hair was starting to flame up.
"Why don't you try and hurt someone else for a change" Izzy and Nathan here Harry say
"Stay out of this Hook" He said to him
"Hook, yeah that sounds good me hooking you" Harry said playing with his Hook. Nathan knew he was serious so he ran away.
"Thanks Harry" Izzy said
"No problem" he said
"Hey Mal" she said
"Hey Izzy" Mal replied
"Harry I need to talk to you about something" Izzy said
"I'll leave you both too it" Mal said and excused herself.

Izzy and Harry started walking and talking and Izzy had told Harry that she is starting to like Carlos. Harry told her that she should go ahead and tell him how she feels since he has a feeling that he liked her too. She looked at Harry as if he was crazy and he just laughed. He told her why else would Carlos try so hard and get to work on her assignments. She was shocked and got nervous not believing that he liked her too.
What they hadn't known was that Jane was listening to their conversation.

Everyone knew that Jane was still hooked on Carlos. She regretted what she did on him and as many times as she tried to get him back he always turned her down.
Jane went to find Carlos knowing that's what Izzy was about to do.
Izzy said bye to Harry and went looking for Carlos. When she found him she seen he was with Jane and her not knowing that Jane knew about her crush she seen Jane kiss Carlos making her run away crying. She hadn't seen that Carlos pushed Jane off but she didn't want to see anything else.

The next day when she and Carlos were studying she was very angry. Her hair was in flames and Carlos tried asking what was wrong a few times but she didn't want to hear it. She got up annoyed and he grabbed her wrist and she hissed in pain. He pulled her sleeve up and he was shocked to see that they were cut.
"Why?" He ask just barely above a whisper.
She told him that she seen Jane kiss him and figured they were going to get back together and Carlos told her no that wouldn't be happening. He couldn't forgive Jane for cheating  on him and that for the past while he has started to develop feelings for her. Izzy was shocked to here that. Carlos ask her to be his girlfriend and she told him yes.
They finished studying and the next day when Izzy seen Jane she told her that if she tried to tear her and Carlos apart she would end up regretting it and she would see more of her being the daughter of hades. Jane got scared and ran away and Izzy smirked before going back to Carlos and spending time with him

EmilyCorn2 thank you for requesting I hope you like it

I hope everyone enjoys