Klaudia & Ben

You are Evie's older sister and when King Ben had announced that four VKs were to be brought over for a second chance he hadn't known that the Evil Queen  had two daughters.
She had told Evie to go but  you didn't really care the point of them going was to get the wand and free everyone of the Isle.
When the day came for Evie, Mal, Carlos and Jay to go to Auradon Mal and Evie had said that they would be back for you since you three were inseparable.
But unfortunately some things don't always happen when they should.

It had been 7 months since you last saw your sister and friends. You were quite upset that they didn't come back but being on the Isle you didn't show feelings.
You had been walking around when you had heard whispers that Mal was back you knew that it could have been a rumor but to be certain you decided to look around for a while. You went to Lady Termines hair do salon. You seen Dizzy and you looked closely to see that she was doing Mal's hair so the whispers were true.

You heard footsteps and you hid in the dark. You seen Harry Hook, Uma's main pirate so when you heard him tell Mal that Uma won't give her territory back you rolled you rolled your eyes and left.

You started walking back home and heard someone singing you wanted to know who would act happy here. You stepped in front of them and they stopped abruptly

"Can I help you?" They asks. You rolled your eyes at his politeness.
You took a closer look and you see it was none other than King Ben himself.
"Why are you here King Ben?" You asks him
"Please just call me Ben and I'm here for Mal" he replied
"Ok, Ben. Who brought you here?" You said and ask
"Carlos, Jay and Evie" He told you. When he said Evie your eyes widened slightly.
"Do you know her?" He asks
"I'm her older sister, good luck getting Mal back it will be tricky" you said and walked away before he could say anything else.

You continued walking until you ran into the one person you were trying to avoid.
"Klauida!" Evie said excitedly
"Oh hey" you replied
"Why aren't you happy to see us?" She asks
"Maybe because you ditched me, you were supposed to come back after you got the wand but when that failed then you turned good" you told her angrily
"Klaudia I'm so sorry, I have no excuse none of us do. You always had our backs growing up, you kept us safe, you taught us how to survive and didn't ask for anything. The one thing we were supposed to do we didn't and I am sorry" Evie said.
You seen she was being sincere.
"It's ok. I heard Mal came back" you said
"Do you know where she is?" Jay asks
"Last I saw her she was getting her hair done by Dizzy but she didn't see me" you told him.
"She won't be there now" Carlos said
"Kaludia will you help find her?" Evie asks.
"I'll keep an eye out but the main person you should be worried about is Ben" you told her
"Oh no! Where is he?" Evie said and asks

You pointed in the direction you saw him and you said bye before walking. You had been looking for Mal for a while then you heard that Ben had been captured by Uma and her crew. You went to find Evie and them.
You all made a plan to help save Ben which was to give Uma a fake wand and the get into limo back to Auradon. Before Mal, Evie and the others came you snuck onto the ship and told Ben what was happening. He told you to make sure you get in the limo making you smile. You got off the ship as you seen Harry coming.

A few hours have passed and a huge sword fight broke out. While that was happening you had got Ben off the ship and into the limo. Soon everyone followed. It had taken a few hours but you all finally arrived at Auradon. You had never been more glad and the reason for that is because of the awkward drive since Mal and Ben were silent.

A few days has gone by and you were settling in to being here at Auradon. You were walking around and you heard Mal thinking out loud to her self.
You get behind her and are shocked at what you fear.

"Ok so, getting the wand the first time didn't work, I couldn't be try and get it again since Uma would have take Auradon over. Fairy god mother put it way safely so since I can't take Auradon over..." she said
"Then you should leave permanently" you say and she jumps
"Klaudia! Hi" she said
"Mal how could you. Ben did everything for you" you said
"I can't be here. I'm no good for Ben. Tell him I'm sorry" Mal told you.

Before you could do anything else she used a spell to disappear.
You ran to tell ben and the others and they all got a sad look on their face.

Time had gone by and Ben was finally over Mal. You and Ben had been spending time with each other a lot more often than you had when you first arrived. You had started to get feelings for Ben. You had decided to tell him since you were meeting up.

There was a few moments of silence until you spoke
"Ben" you said
"Yeah Klaudia?" He asks
"I need to tell you something" you said
"What is it?" He asks
"I love you" you told him.
He didn't say anything for a few minutes you couldn't read his facial expression. You were about to get up but he stopped you
"Don't leave" he said
"Ben, I should you don't feel that way so I should go" you said getting up and walking away he ran after you.
"Klaudia, I do care for you too. I just was shocked to hear those words" Ben said
"I know Ben but I mean those words" you say

He looked into your eyes and seen you were telling the truth.
"I love you too" he said.

You hugged him and he brought you back to the castle. He told his parents you were together. They smiled that their son was happy again.

It has been 3yrs and now you and Ben have said I do. You were both so in love you knew you would be married.
You both got your happy ever after.

KlaudiaKlauR5 I hope you like it