Y/N & Mitchell

You have Mitchell have been together from the very beginning when the first descendants movie had be in production. You hadn't intended on falling in love with anyone but with Mitchell it was love at first sight. Everyone seen the chemistry between you two so everyone was very happy when they seen you were dating. Sofia and Dove shipped you both from the start so it was safe to say they were the most excited when they found out you were together.
One of the days when filming had ended for the second movie you were in his trailer waiting on him coming back. It didn't take long so when he came here he smiled when he seen you and you seen he was in his Isle look.
"You are looking pretty badass and hot in that outfit" you tell him
"Well you can thank the person you put it together, oh wait that was you, thank you" he said making you giggle.
"You are welcome" you reply
"So how about we go outdoor dinner?" You ask
"Yeah that would be great the gang wanted to do that too so just let me change and then we'll go" he said. You sighed and told him okay before leaving. He looked confused as you left but decided to ask you once he was changed.
You were very upset that since the second movie started filming over a month and a half ago you and Mitchell haven't had a date since then. Whenever you ask to go out for dinner he says yes but the gang comes along too. Of course you love the gang you all get along really well. Which is good since you need to work on a movie together but when you do go out with the gang you both don't speak a lot you felt as if you were growing apart. When Mitchell came out he ask you what was wrong and you told him you were fine as you seen everyone else coming.
They all said hi and you say it back.
"Is everyone ready?" Thomas ask
You all said yes and went to a restaurant. Just like any other night you and Mitchell weren't talking a lot. You sighed to yourself and then Sofia said your name.
"I'm sorry what?" You ask
"I ask if a drive around town would be nice to end tonight are you in?" Sofia said and ask.
"Actually I'm not feeling to great I'm just gonna head home" you say
"Aww are you sure?"China ask
"Positive but enjoy the rest of tonight" you say
"Aww well feel better" Sofia said. She, China and Dove hugged you before you left.

When you started walking to your car you heard Mitchell call your name you stop and turn around to face him.
"Y/N what's wrong" he ask you sigh
"I wanted a night with just us two. We haven't had a date in over a month and and a half" you say
"Y/N baby I'm sorry I'll make it up you" he said
"No you won't" you say
"What do you mean? Of course I will" he ask and say you both didn't know Thomas and Dove were listening
"You told me that the last time. I'm tired of hearing that you'll make it up to me when you never do" you said with tears in your eyes but you would never let them fall
"I'm sorry" he said not knowing what else to say.
"Mitch I just need a break from us, have a good night I'll see you tomorrow" you say and walk away. When he turns around and Dove and Thomas  quickly look away as if they weren't looking. He sighed and they went back inside.

For the rest of the night Mitchell couldn't focus on anything. The others ask him what was wrong and he told that he and you were on a break and they were confused he told them that he hasn't been spending enough time with you and they exchanged worried looks. They all paid and left the restaurant and made a plan for you and Mitchell to get back together.
The next day at work it as awkward and everyone noticed it.

It's been like this for a few days and you are really missing Mitchell but you couldn't go and talk to him you knew you would break down.
You were putting some outfits away and Mitchell came in. You figured he needed something about clothes so you waited on him speaking
"Do you have a second?" He ask
"Yeah, is something wrong with one of your outfits?" You answered and ask
"No actually I want to show you something" he said you thought for a minute and then spoke
"No I can't" you say
"I promise you won't regret it" he says you sigh and say ok.
You follow him into one of the rooms that you use a set for but you seen it was decorated

"Oh my gosh" you say "This is all for you" he said "It's beautiful" you told him "I can't take all the credit the cast helped me" he said and you giggled

"This is all for you" he said
"It's beautiful" you told him
"I can't take all the credit the cast helped me" he said and you giggled.
"I love it" you say.

You both sit down and began eating over dinner you two talked and laughed. When you both finish he ask you to dance and you say yes. While he holds you he tells you that if you are ever upset again to just tell him as you are the most important person in his life. He told you to always let him know why you were upset. You told him you would and then you both did I love you. When you both finished dancing he ask you if you would like to go outside and watch the stars and you said yes.

When you got outside you told him thank you for the evening he told you you were welcome and promised that he will make time for you two from now on. You looked into his eyes and you knew he was telling the truth. You were glad you followed him you couldn't be any happier at this moment.
The night went by and before you knew it you accidentally fell asleep in his arms but he loved it. He loved any chance he could get holding you close to him.

@EnilyCorn2

Thank you for requesting I hope everyone enjoys