Treasure & Carlos

You are the daughter of Snow White and ever since Carlos and the VKs had came from the Isle you had started to like him instantly. You remember the day that you meant him. You hadn't been there to greet him and the other VKs but when you did meet them just one touch of his hand on yours you felt a spark. You heard Ben's voice you turned around to see him showing the VKs around. He seen you and walked over to you the VKs following him.
"Hey Treasure" Ben said
"Hey Ben" You say
"These are the new students that came from the use of the lost" Ben said
"Hi" you say to them
"This is Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos" Ben said introducing them
"Pleasure I'm Treasure White" You say
They shake your hands and when you shake Carlos's hand you shyly smile.
You tell Ben that you need to go now and he nodded you told the VKs that it was nice meeting jame and they said you as well.

Since that day you have been hanging out with Carlos every single day. Over time you did develop a crush on him but had never said anything since you didn't want to make things awkward between you guys. No one had knew about your crush except Evie and Mal although you didn't tell them they had figured it out by themselves when they seen you blushing at a compliment that Carlos said to you.

That was only a few weeks ago and since then they have been trying to get you to tell him but you always find a reason not too. Although keep it a secret was getting harder and harder yo had decided that you will tell Carlos at the ball this until coming weekend. It was Wednesday so you had a few dance to think about how you were going to tell him.

Today is Tuesday the ball is on Saturday you, Mal and Evie were going to look for material for your dresses. You had in mind what you wanted and you wanted your mother's colours. You described to Evie what style that you wanted and she nodded in understating you were think plain and simple but also fancy.
You all shopped for material and also some accessories. You also decided to buy some clothes for other occasions.

When you were done and back at Auradon Prep you took out some of the clothes that you bought.