Mal & Y/N (male)

You are the son of Dr Facilier and you have just came over from the Isle it had taken everyone awhile to get use to you being here as you were a witch doctor and they knew if they did the wrong thing to you then you might cast some type of spell on him which you hadn't done but they stayed clear of you for a few weeks. To you if felt the same of the Isle no on hardly talking to you but you got use to that pretty quickly. The only ones that had paid attention to you was Mal, Evie and Ben which you didn't care for. Well that wasn't completely true because as much as you wanted it to be a mistake it wasn't. You knew you had fallen for Mal and as much as you tried to stop it you couldn't. You tried avoiding Mal but that didn't work. She always managed to find you. You had hoped you felt the same but when you heard her and Evie talking, Evie ask her if she liked you as to everyone it looks like you are dating and you heard Mal say no you are only a friend which hurt.
You are avoiding her now and are in the forest. You hear her call your name but you don't answer. You try and turn yourself invisible but before you could she sees you.
"Y/N! There you are!" She exclaimed
"Oh hi Mal" you reply
"Why are you avoiding me?" She ask
"Why do you care?" You ask
"Because I care that my friend doesn't want to be around me anymore" she said
"Yeah friend" you say
"That's what we are. Or don't you want to be anymore?" She said and ask you
"Not really Mal no" you say
"Why?" She ask. You didn't answer
"Fine whatever" she said and walked away your wait until she is out of war shot
"I can't be your friend because I'm in love with you" you say to yourself. You use magic and bring yourself to the highest mountain in Auradon.
You look over and see the school and sigh to yourself. You knew Mal would be back there by now. You for lost in your thoughts about what to do.
You knew it would be hard to see Mal knowing your only friends so you thought about it for a long time. You hadn't actually known how long you were there until you seen that the sun was coming up.
You made a decision and you decided that you were going to go back to the Isle. You went to your room in Auradon and started packing your bags.
You took a picture from the table by your bed and see it was you and Mal. You were standing behind her with your arms around her both of you smiling. You decided to leave it here and with a note to Mal.
Sorry Mal, I can't be here not when I know you only want me as a friend.
I'm in love with you.
Bye Mal.

You leave your room and head to the barrier to take you to the Isle.
What you hadn't known was that Mal found the note sooner than you thought she would. She ran after you and before you could use magic to cross she called your name.
"Y/N" she said
"What Mal?" You ask
"Don't leave" she said
"I have too" you say
"No you don't" she replied
"What do you mean?" You ask confused
"Stay, I'm in love with you too" she said. You smiled and lifted her up before spinning her around. You put her down and pulled her into a kiss which she returned.
After a few moments you broke the kiss.
"Will you stay?" Mal ask
"Only if you be mine" you say.
"Yes" she says
You two heard back to campus and you and her go to your room and relax. You talk through the night and you both end up falling asleep.

@MagicMorgan7
Thank you for requesting I hope it's what you hoped for.

Hope everyone enjoys