Abby & Harry

You are the younger daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming having Chad as your older brother was very difficult he always made you feel like you were nothing and you started to believe that after a while. When the new group of VKs came who were Dizzy, Gil, Uma and Harry. You took a special liking to Harry and he took a special liking to you as well.
You and Harry have been dating for a few weeks now and you are loving it. Harry had always made you feel like the princess you are. He did have his bad boy reputation around school but he always managed to do something romantic for you which you loved.
Everyone thought you were both good together except your brother Chad despite him always making you feel like nothing he also tried to break you two up not wanting his sister dating a villain. You always tell him to leave it alone that you care for Harry and he cares for you too and you won't leave him. Unfortunately this causes you both to fight.

You were recently getting ready to go on a date with Harry when you heard a knock on the door. You open it slightly and see it's Chad you roll your eyes and open the door fully.

(Outfit just for now)"Cute shorts" Chad said "What do you want Chad?" You ask "Why is your hair all done fancy like?" He ask"I'm getting ready for my date with Harry" you tell him in an obvious tone "Abby you can't" He said "Yes I can" you tell hi...

"Cute shorts" Chad said
"What do you want Chad?" You ask
"Why is your hair all done fancy like?" He ask
"I'm getting ready for my date with Harry" you tell him in an obvious tone
"Abby you can't" He said
"Yes I can" you tell him
This had gone on for a few minutes until he finally got frustrated
"No you can't because he won't be there!" He yelled
"What are you talking about?" You ask confused
"I just seen him walk off with Audrey" he said you told him he was lying but he told you he seen them go off hand in hand
"I don't believe you" you tell him instantly
He seen you looked sad you walked into your room and he followed you.
"Come with me and I'll show you" He said you thought for a minute and finally told him ok knowing that he was going to keep going on about it so you followed him.
He took you to the doors of the school and told you to look out when you did your eyes widened. You seen Audrey and Harry talking and he had his usual smirk on his face and she had her hands on his arms flirting with him  and he didn't stop it.
You look away and Chad tells you he'll take your back to your room.
"I'm sorry Abby I did try and warn you" Chad said
"Yeah you did sorry I didn't believe you" you say
"It's ok" he told you
"I thought he was different I guess not" You say
"You'll find a guy I'll leave you alone" Chad said and left.

You instantly started crying when the door closed Chad heard you but walked away.
What you hadn't known was that Chad ask Audrey to flirt with Harry so you'd break up with him although he supposes he didn't think his idea through he seen the heartbroken look on your face he thought walking around he made a mistake. He seen Harry walk someone and he figured it was to where he was supposed to be meeting you so he followed him.
He seen Harry at the enchanted lake and waited behind a bush.

He seen Harry was getting annoyed waiting since it was about 30minutes later so Harry just left and went to his room. Chad left as well and had started to feel more guilty but he then thought he did you a favour you just would have gotten hurt anyway well that's what he thought. He gone to his room and fell asleep.