Gil, Y/N & Ben

You are the daughter of of the Queen of Hearts and since you came to Auradon a few months back you have taken the hearts of both Ben and Gil. It was no secret that the two were fighting over you and also that both them liked you and you got intrigued.
You did think about it and both boys gave you butterflies but you knew at a point you would need to choose.
For you to make the right decision you had told them that you needed time alone and they respected that and told you to take all the time you need. Each passing day they would glance at you as a way of asking have you made your mind up yet.
Today was one of the days that you knew wasn't going to be a good one you looked for your outfit today and then finally decided a few moments later.

(Just imagine your own hair colour) You made your way out and some students sent you glances of sympathy which you sent a smile

You made your way out and some students sent you glances of sympathy which you sent a smile. Although as you got out of sight you rolled your eyes you hated sympathy you felt it was a weakness although that may just be because you grew up on the Isle and no one really cared. You heard some students whispering about saying 'I feel bad for her' 'she has a tough choice' or 'I wouldn't want to be her right now' that was the bad ones some ok ones were 'she's lucky she has two boys wanting her' 'she has two boys who's parents hating each other after her' which was true. Ben is the descendant of Queen Belle and King Beast and Gil is the descendant of Gaston as the story goes both Beast and Gaston fought over Belle. It seems like history is repeating itself. Unfortunately for you there is a slight difference you knew Queen Belle hadn't shown interest in Gaston but shown it in Beast. That is why Gaston fought him because Belle didn't love him but cared for Beast. But for you both are in love with you.
You sighed walking around the campus knowing that if you didn't choose soon both boys would most likely end up hurt physically.

When you were eating an early lunch you heard gasps and cheering. Someone came over to you and told you there was a fight. Your eyes widened and you followed them to the fight. You squeezed yourself to the front too see who was fighting and too your shock it was Ben and Gil. You took off your jacket and waited for a moment before stepping in and stopping in the fight which didn't happen as planned as both boys accidentally hit you making you fall. They only stopped when they heard everyone gasps and seen you on the ground.
They walked over to you to help you up but you pushed them away and stood up yourself. You felt blood on your face so you touched your face to see where it was coming from and you soon discovered that your lip was split open.
"Y/N..." Ben started
"No, both of you just stay away" you say
"Y/N, we didn't mean to hurt you" Gil said
"But you did, I told you to be patient" you told them
"We're sorry" Ben said
"You know I made a choice but now I'm wondering if I should even date either of you" you say and walk away

You go to your room and clean your lip a few hours later Mal and Evie come in and see if you are ok. You tell them yes and then you talk to them about who you have chosen although they knew that whoever you chose you would have made a best choice. Although Evie did tell you that because of what happened you that you didn't have to date either of them. You told her thank you and she smiled. She and Mal left you alone in your thoughts did want to be with the one you have chosen but you also didn't want to cause another fight.

The next morning you for dressed and text both boys to meet you at the tourney field. They said ok so you quickly get dressed and then make your way there.

You see that they are their waiting and that Ben has a black eye and Gil has a bruised cheek

You seen that they both looked guilty from yesterday and also in a lot of pain.
"Hey" they said
"Hey" you replied
"Are you ok?" Ben ask
"Yeah nothing to serious" you reply
"That's good" Gil said
"Yeah, so I made a decision" you said
"About dating us?" Ben ask
"Yeah and I did consider not doing that but I have to do what my heart says and it's telling me to go with the boy it chose" you said
"Who?" They ask
"I choose....Ben" you say
"Really? Why?" He ask
"Because since Uma's crew and I arrived here you have been sweet and caring and you didn't judge us for where we came from" you say then turn to Gil.
"Gil....I'm really sorry" you say
"As long as you are happy Y/N that's all that matters to me" Gil said before hugging you and leaving.
Ben kissed you and you were happy you chose him as your boyfriend.

You went to the tourney field to meet the boys and when you seen them you noticed that Ben had a black eye and Gil had a bruised cheek.
"Hi boys" you say
"Hey Y/N" they reply
"That looks painful, we are sorry" Ben said
"It's not as bad as it looks" you say
"Still we should have been more careful" Gil replied
"It's ok. I made a decision" you say
"Even after yesterday?" Ben ask
"Yeah" you say
"Who?" They ask
"I choose...Gil" you say
Gil kissed you and after a few seconds you hear Ben clear his throat.
"Ben I'm sorry" you say
"As long as your happy. I understand" he said hugging you before he left.
Gil brings you to the forest and he shows you a picnic he had for you waiting in case  you choose him so you both could celebrate you smiled at that and kissed him before telling him that you love how goofy he can be when he brought you back to your room you went to bed smiling and slept with Gil running through your mind.

"@EmilyCorn2 thanks for requesting
Hope everyone enjoys