8th Imagine Y/N & Carlos

You are the daughter of Ariel and Eric. You have been dating Carlos for a while now you were sitting on the grass drawing enjoying the summer breeze.
You hadn't noticed that Carlos and the rest of the VKs come beside you until you felt someone wrap their arms around you from behind. You knew that it was Carlos you instantly leaned back and stayed like that for a few moments.
When he sat next to you he took your hand in his.
"Hey guys" you said
"Hey" they all replied
"What's up?" You ask.
There is a moment of silence and at it uncomfortable
"Guys what's wrong" you ask
"Y/N could you do something for us" Evie asks
"Yeah of course" you reply
"Will you teach us how to swim?" Carlos asks
You smiled at that and nodded your head yes.

You all went to the enchanted lake you jumped into the lake and since you were Ariel's daughter you got a mermaid tail when you were in the enchanted lake

The others looked at you shocked
"What I'm Ariels daughter" you say and they just nod.
You show them the different types of strokes that you do for swimming when you finish you tell them that it's their turn.
They all look slightly nervous but get in anyway.
They start with the front crawl and you see they've caught on quite fast with it. And they do the freestyle stroke.
They get out for you you guys to take a break for a few minutes then you guys get back in.
They then do the breaststroke, butterfly stroke, back stroke and side stroke.
When they all did they back stroke they all went under water you immediately helped them up. And told them that it is just floating and bringing your arms back.

You started floating and then told them to do the same. They caught onto it quickly so you showed them the back stroke on more time and  then they caught on and were able to do it.

You guys were doing all the different strokes for a while and then you decided to have a water fight. It was girls verses boys which was a little more advantage for you girls since there was three of you and only two of the boys.
You guys stayed there for another while then decided to get out.

When you had all dried off you tail had disappeared and you decided to go for ice cream.
You all talked for a while and they asks if you if you've every swam out of Auradon.

You told them that you had been to Atlantis a few times and told them about the adventures you done there. They laughed at some of the things you have done.

"Y/N thank you for teaching us how to swim" Mal said
"Your welcome but why didn't you learn when you came?" You ask
"We were embarrassed to ask, I mean four villain kids wanting to learn how to swim and needing to ask. Didn't feel right" Jay replied
"We got to become friends with you and also your easy to talk to" Evie said.
"Aww thanks guys" You say
"And easy to get along with" Jay said. And you smiled.
"Yeah that's one of the reasons why I love you" Carlos said. You eyes widened and so did his when he had realised what he just said
"Uh I mean, uh" Carlos tired to speak but didn't know what to say.
"I think we should leave you two alone" Mal said and they got up and left smiling.

"You love me?" You ask him
"Ah well uhh, y-yeah I do" Carlos said blushing
"Do you love me?" He asks
"Yeah I do, I love you too" you told him.
He smiled at you.
*bark bark*
You turned around to see Dude there you both laugh and Mal comes back to take Dude away.

You and Carlos look at each other and then you lean in and kiss him. He kisses you back and after a moment you pull back.

You and Carlos stay there for a moment then you both go to the others and you all have a fun day.

KlaudiaKlauR5 thanks for the idea.
Hope everyone enjoys