Morgan & Harry

Being Umas twin sister isn't as great as everyone believes it to be it is actually quite annoying. Uma loves to be in the spotlight and is also quite demanding and dramatic. You are in her shadow you are only noticed if you fight which doesn't happen very often. You spend a lot of time with the crew, you are quite close with her first and second mate Harry and Gil. At the moment they seen Mal on tv since she is going to be the lady of the court and at this moment she doesn't look like as if she is ready for it.
Uma has started her own song which you have got tired of hearing what's my name. Every once and while you would join in but today you didn't. You sigh at Harry when he looks so memorised at her and calls her hot. You had wished he had called you that and looked at you that way. You have had a crush on him for a while but she can't do anything since he likes Uma and if you did say that you liked him Uma would make fun of you and tell everyone so they would make fun of you as well and you couldn't take that. When the song was finally over Harry spots you and walks over to you at the window.
"Hey, my pretty lass" Harry said sitting at the other end of the window. You blush when he calls you his and when he calls you pretty you are hoping he doesn't see it but unfortunately for you he does.
"Aw that's cute ye's blushing" He said
"I'm not" You say but you both know that's a lie
"Lass I mean it it's cute" Harry said you smiled
"So how many times has my sister done that song this week?" You ask he started to think
"Today, yesterday, the day before and two days before that, so four" he said
"In one week? She's getting desperate" you say and he laughs you loved hearing his laugh you could listen to it all day. You loved everything about him, especially his smile he had a smile just for being around you which showed he had a softer side to him but he didn't let anyone else see that not even Uma which confused you since he likes her then shouldn't he show her the softer side of him.
You and Harry talk for a while before Uma called him to go and do his errands he rolled his eyes and asked if you'd like to come along and you happily agree. You left with him, what you were unaware of was Uma sending you a nasty glare.

You and Harry were walking around and he stole a few things here and there you and him had talked about anything that came to your minds and laughed also. Along the way you had felt someone grab you while Harry was stealing something when he had no longer felt your presence he started to look for you and he heart a groaning noise in an alleyway he seen you and someone he had never met before. The guy holding his stomach but he almost hit you and at that point Harry had grabbed him before he could, Harry pushed the guy up against the wall putting his hook under the guys chin.
"I swear if you come near her again I will throw  you to the sharks" harry said and the boy nodded in understanding Harry let him go and then wrapped his arm around your shoulder bringing you both away from there. When you both reached a corner place that only had a dimmed light and it was completely empty
"Are ye alright lass?" He asked
"I am fine, I could have handled that myself" You say annoyed
"I know that but I just wanted to help ye" Harry told you
"Why?" You ask
"I care about ye, I know ye can fight but I didn't want ye hurt" Harry said you looked into Harry's eyes and you seen an emotion in him you hadn't seen before.
"I appreciate that Harry but I'm already known as Umas shadow I don't need anyone to think I can't fight for myself" You say and walk away.
When you were out of sight Harry sighed in frustration at what just happened.
What you didn't know was that Harry has a crush you as well and he saved you because he wanted to impress you and as a way of showing you that he likes you.
He finished his errands and then walked back to Uma and gave her the money before going to practice his sword fighting.

The next day you had decided to go to Dizzy and ask her about giving you a new look.
You see her dancing to the music and you smile at her. You walk up to her and tap her shoulder she stops dancing and she gives a big smile when she sees you
"Morgan!" She says excitedly
"Hi Dizzy" You say
"Hi, what can I do for you?" Dizzy replies and asked
"I want a new hairstyle" you say
"Yay! How far can I go?" Dizzy said and asked
"Up to you" you say
"Yay, can I do your nails also and make up" Dizzy replied and asked you thought for a few minutes before nodding yes knowing she would do a good job
She brought you to a seat and started to brush your hair before putting dye in it. Once your hair was washed Dizzy had brushed it before putting rollers in it and putting the hairdryer over them. Dizzy had started to do your nails and you seen she couldn't stop smiling.
You and Dizzy had started talking about whatever you both could think off. You ask her if she has any of her own costumers yet and she tells you a witch here and there. You feel bad for Dizzy as she has a lot of talent. You seen she was putting a design on your nails and you were curious about it. She asked you if you like anyone and you tell her yes when she asked who it was you blushed and she got very excited.
"Who is it?" She ask as she finished your nails and the checked your hair she noticed it was dry but kept the rollers in for a while longer while she had gone to do your make up.
"Harry" you say
"Hook?" She ask
"The one and only" you reply
"You would be good together you'd keep him out of trouble" Dizzy said making you both laugh.
She had done your eyes for a while but you knew she was gonna make them stand out. Even though Dizzy is only 13 she had great make up skills.
Once she was finished she took your hair out and started to style it
"Morgan can I ask something?" Dizzy asked as she was finishing your hair
"Sure" You say
"Is it true that Harry saved you?" She asked
"Who said that?" You ask
"Its a rumor going around, someone took you and Harry saved you" Dizzy said
"I was doing fine by myself Harry just interfered" you say
"You are finished" Dizzy said and you stood up