He forgets a date

Ben:
You were in your room getting on a new dress you had just bought you and Ben were doing on a date and you thought it would be the perfect time. Ben was supposed to pick you up at 7pm so you waited. When it got to 7:15pm you thought he was just finishing up some king stuff then had to get changed. But when it got to 8:15 you got changed to pyjamas and went to bed upset.

Gil:
You and Gil were supposed to meet at the entrance of the castle as he was going to take you to a nice place in the forest for a date. He was supposed to come and meet you at 5:30pm at sunset he didn't show. You waited until 6:45pm before going back to your room annoyed.

Carlos:
Carlos was supposed to meet you at the courtyard at dinner time which is 6pm when he didn't show you waited until 7pm and then went to pick up a snack before going to your room frustrated.

Jay:
Jay was supposed to pick you up outside your place at 8. At 8:30 you figured he just got back from stealing so you left it. But when it was 9pm  you went back inside cold and mad.

Doug:
It is so out of the ordinary for Doug to forget a date. But when you both finally found a time where you could both hang out. You waited in the lobby at 5pm and  half an hour later he text saying he couldn't make it.

Chad:
You and Chad were supposed to have a date at the enchanted lake. You told him to pick you up at Mal's and Evie's at 6pm but when it got to 7:45 you told Mal and Evie goodnight. They said it back and sent you a look of sympathy.

Harry:
You and Harry were supposed to meet at your hidden spot at the Isle you both agreed to meet at 9pm since that is when the Isle is quite until the next day. When it got to 9:45 you rolled your eyes and went home angry.

Hope you guys enjoy.