Jaida & Jay

You are the daughter of Dr. Facilier you had gotten a letter from King Ben saying that you are being given the chance to come to Auradon and have a good life.

You had just arrived in Auradon and you were greeted by the VKs and King Ben
"Welcome to Auradon I'm Ben and I would like to say it is a pleasure to have you here" Ben said.
"Thank you King Ben, it's a pleasure to be invited" you had said.
"Oh no please Ben is just fine" Ben said
"Alright then" until I replied
"This is Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay" he said introducing them
"We sorta already know each other" Mal said and Ben nodded.
"Jay will show around" Evie said before everyone excused themselves.

There was a moment of silence until Jay finally broke it.
"Allow me to take your bags and I will show you to your room and then give you a tour" Jay said
"Thank you. But you don't need to carry my bags I wouldn't want to be any trouble" You said
"It's no trouble at all" he said and picked them up you smiled and he started to show you to your room.

You had seen a few parts of Auradon castle and it was beautiful you were memorised by it. You were actually so busy looking at everything around you that you accidentally bumped into Jay.
"I am so sorry" you said
"It's fine honestly" Jay said
You smiled at Jay and you continued walking.

Within a few minutes you had arrived. Jay had given you the key and when you unlocked the door you were impressed by the room. You walked in and Jay asks you where did you want your bags and you told him at the bottom of the bed.
He had ask if you wanted to go on a tour now or wait until later and said now.

You both left the room and you walked around the entire place. Jay had shown you where everything was. From the classes to where the palaces go hang out were.
You and Jay had started to get to know each other and you were having a really great time. You were laughing at something he said and you had felt an emotion that you have never felt before. You were confused by it and by the time the tour was finished it was dinner time.

Jay took you to get some food and he seen the other VKs with Ben so you both went over to them.
They got to know you a lot more than they had known about you before. You were happy to be here and you got to know Ben much more. You were told that Auradon was full of puffy pink princess and perfect princes but while you were getting to know Ben you seen that wasn't true. No one tried to be someone they weren't.

Soon it was time to get back to your rooms but before you left you pulled Mal and Evie aside and asks them what you were feeling. You told them that you had a bubbly feeling in your stomach and Evie squealed.

"You like Jay!" Evie said loudly
"Shhhh" you told her.
"Evie relax or he will know" Mal said
"You are going to tell him right?" Evie asks
"I suppose but how do I do that?" You replied and asks
"Directly" Mal said. She dragged you back to the boys.
"Are you girls ready" Ben asks
"Yes. Jay you need to show Jaida to her room again she forgot the directions" Mal said you looked at her confused and she gave you a look to say that this was a good time to tell him.
"If you don't mind" you said blushing
"No not at all, come on" Jay said.

You followed him in the direction of your room and there was a comfortable silence you were lost in thought then you were snapped out of your thoughts.
"Jaida, what was Evie so excited about?" Jay asks
"Oh uh" you said blushing
"Are you ok?" He asks stopping
"Yeah I'm fine" you say but he could tell your lying
"Jaida what's wrong?" He asks
"I like you Jay" you said
"As more than a friend?" He asks
You nodded your head yes and looked down. He lifted your head up by tilting your chin up and he looked directly into your eyes.
"I like you too" he said
"Really?" You asks
"Yes really, so would you go on a date with me?" Jay asks
"Very much" you replied
He walked you back to your room and when you arrived he gave you a kiss on the cheek. He said he'll take you out tomorrow at sunset and you said ok.

The next morning you went to find Mal and Evie and tell them about your date. Evie was so excited she ran back to your room with you so fast you were there within two minutes. She took out a pair of your jeans and a top that she instantly matched.
She did your hair and make up and soon it was time for Jay to pick you up.

When you knocked on your door he was holding two helmets he brought you to the entrance and you seen a motorbike. Jay had taken you on a tour around Auradon and he brought you a nice place where you seen the stars come up

@princessjaii0319
Hope you enjoy