6th Imagine Y/N & Doug

You are the daughter of the Queen of hearts.
You are quite unpredictable but also what most people don't know about you is that you can be one of the nicest persons out there.
You're always wearing white clothes with dark colours.

It was your turn to be at Auradon Prep and you had to say you were enjoying it quite a lot. You had made friends with the other VKs and you all got along great. You had taken an interest in Doug.

He was one of the very few people that gave you a chance. Recently you had noticed that he was avoiding you.

You decided to ask Ben what was going on and he just smiled and told you to wait and see. You got annoyed at that but knew the king wouldn't tell you no matter how many times you asks.

You seen Jay and asks the same thing but got the same answer. You had noticed the boys went off in the same direction you wanted to follow them but you knew it was wrong too. You haven't done any villain things since you arrived here. Or any bad things you following them wouldn't be good so you went for a walk to clear your head.

After a few hours Ben found you again and said that Doug wanted you meet him at the courtyard. You made your way and seen he was there waiting and looking nervous. You couldn't help but smile.

You walked over to him and sat down. After. A few moments he spoke.
"Hi" He said
"Hey Doug" You replied
"So uh I was wondering if you would maybe like to go out with me" he asks in a nervous tone
"I'd like that" You said  smiling
"Really" He asks
"Yes" you said
"When do you want to go out" he asks
"I'm free now" you say
You both begin walking and you see Ben and Jay run to a different direction and you had a feeling that Doug was hoping you'd say today

You guys got to a private part and seen Jay and Ben there they left quickly and you mad Doug got to know each other a lot more than you already knew.
You spoke for hours there was nothing that you left out. You told him about your time on Isle and he listened closely.
He told you about growing up and what the wants to achieve in the future. He told you he wanted to be a scientist which you thought that would be amazing.

You seen the stars and moon come up and it was overall a great time.
Doug had learnt that there is always more to a person than what is on the outside there is some good in everyone.
And he had learnt not to just a book by its cover.

At the end of the night he walked you to you room you smiled and said thank you for a great night.
Before he left he gave you a kiss on the cheek and ask if you would be his girlfriend and of course you said yes.

Thank you KlaudiaKlauR5 for the idea

Hope everyone enjoys