Carlos & Erika

You are the oldest daughter of the Evil Queen making you Evie's older sister and you have finally been invited to Auradon. Although you are only a year older than Evie you are the opposite of your younger sister. While Evie loves fashion and dresses. You prefer to wear pants and cute shirts.
When you had finally been chose to come to Auradon and you were quite excited. You knew that it wasn't going to be easy but you were definitely ready to take on the challenge.

On your first day of school here at Auradon Prep and you were both excited and nervous about it. You were in your room looking for an outfit to wear since you wanted to look good but not overly fancy. You searched for a good 10 minutes which felt longer but you finally chose an outfit.

You looked yourself in the mirror and smiled at your appearance

You looked yourself in the mirror and smiled at your appearance. You grabbed your back and then started to make your way to your first class you were having a little trouble finding it when you bumped into someone and you seen it was Carlos.
"Oh sorry Carlos" you tell him.
"It's okay Erika, where are you headed?" He replied and ask
"Uh English but I am struggling to find it" You tell him
"Let's see the room number" Carlos said you show him your timetable the he speaks
"I know where that is come on I'll show you" Carlos said you tell him thank you as he leads you to you first class when you arrive. You explain to the teacher you were lost and he tells you it's okay. You take a seat and start to pay attention to what the teacher was saying. You are quite smart in school so your grades are always B's and A's.
For you your first day had been going pretty well you were expecting some insults from a few of the students since you came from the Isle but to your surprise they had been nice to you. You assumed that it was because your sister and the others have changed they know to give you a chance. When lunchtime came you went to find your sister and the others which didn't take you long you seen that there was only one seat left and that was beside Carlos. You sit down beside him and you start to catch up with everyone. You are introduced to their friends and over lunch you start to like them.
When school is over you start to make your way back to your room when Carlos comes up to you and ask you how your first day has went. You told him it was fine and he told you that was great. He had ask you if you would like him to walk you back to your room and you tell him yes. You both walk back talking and laughing when you arrive you invite him in and he politely declined but he had down something that you weren't expecting. He had ask if you would like to go out with him sometime and you had shocked him by saying yes but he also smiled.

This all happened about 5 and a half months ago and you and Carlos are still going strong. Evie was very excited to hear about you two together as she had suspected that Carlos had a crush on you before and it had finally been confirmed. A few people had gave the comments that were 'obviously to VKs would end up together' or 'is it actually possible for them to date because of the age difference' although some of them were good such as 'they are so cute together' or 'she looks so happy with him and vice versa' those comments made you smile.