Christmas day

Chapter 13

"Merry Christmas sweety!" My mother chirped from the other side of my door. I groaned and then my eyes snapped open.

"Shit, shit, shit." I mumbled as I held my head from the pounding and now the panicking.

"Can I come in baby?" My mom asked as she knocked lightly on the door.

"Uh just uh hold on Ma!" I called back and shook Marshall to wake him up. He groaned and then opened his eyes glaring at me.

"What?" He snapped in his deep and groggy voice. Ok now I have to admit that it sounded so sexy. Damn. I covered his mouth with my hand and he frowned at me.

"Hide.Now!" I whispered yelled and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Kylie, honey?" Marshall's eyes darted to the door and his eyes widened. He got up quickly and I pointed to my closet. He nodded and quickly hid in my closet.

"Uh coming." I said making sure my closet is closed before I got up from my bed and went to unlock my door. "Morning Ma." I smiled and my mom stepped in my room and gave me a hug.

"Merry Christmas baby." She said as I hugged her back.

"Merry Christmas Ma." I smiled and let her go.

"Are you ok Kylie?" My mom asked me as she frowned. I gave her a tight smile and nodded as I blushed slightly.

"Uh yeah Mom. Just have a small headache." I lied, I had a major headache and my mouth was so dry. God how much did I drink last night?

"Ok sweety. Well I'm going to head over to Debbie's soon to help her with the food." My mom said and I nodded.

"Ok Ma." I smiled at her and she kissed my forehead before she turned to leave. I relaxed a little but then tensed up as she turned in her spot and smirked at me.

"Oh and Merry Christmas Marshall." She said a little louder and my jaw dropped.

"Uh Merry Christmas Mrs Donovan." Marshall said awkwardly opening my closet a little and peeking his head out.

"How did you..?" I asked with a frown and scratched my head confused.

"I'm a light sleeper." She shrugged and then winked at me.

"I promise we didn't do anything Ma, he just slept over. That's all." I said looking down at the ground as I blushed.

"I know sweety." My mom said making my head snap up to her. She smiled and waved. "See you two later." She winked again and smirked. God could she be any more obvious? I shook my head and walked backwards to my bed and fell down landing on my back.

"Hey Ky?" Marshall asked stepping in front of me.

"What?" I asked him as I lifted my head to look at him.

"You should totally wear these today." He smirked holding up a red lacy thong. I grabbed it from him and blushed, I bet I was redder than the underwear.

"Shut up." I said getting back into bed and pulled the blanket over my head. He was still laughing and I wanted to just die right there. My mom got me those before I left home. I was so embarrassed that I tossed them in my closet and completely forgot about them and of course Marshall had to be the one to find them.

"You blush way to easy Ky." Marshall snickered as he got in the bed again too.

"Hush now." I said putting my hand over his mouth to keep him from talking. He will only make me feel even more embarrassed that I already am. He chuckled and licked my hand. "Euw Marshall. That was not needed." I groaned as I wiped my hand on his boxers.