Up In Smoke Tour Part 2

Chapter 47

I woke up a little disorientated the next morning. It took a while for me to realize where I was and why I was here. As I laid in bed staring at the top of the bunk, everything that happened yesterday came flooding in.

Getting here, meeting all the guys, drinking with them then getting high with Snoop. Never in my life did I ever think I would say that: Getting high with Snoop Dogg. Then I groaned when I remembered what I did to Marshall. How fucking stupid of me to put him on the spot like that.

I mean come on. Shove my hand in his pocket then blow smoke out in his face. I mean seriously. I really needed to stop drinking around him. It' not so much him as it is me. I swear I have an evil twin living in me and she comes out when I'm drunk and apparently she's not afraid to let the world know about my hidden feelings for him.

I swear if she ever does anything to mess up our friendship I will personally kill her myself. Geez just listen to me, talking to myself about how I will kill myself. I seriously need some help.

I let out a sigh and pushed the covers from me as I got up to stretch. The bunk wasn't the best bed under the sun, but it wasn't that bad either. I tip toed to the front of the bus, making sure that I didn't wake anyone up and softly closed the door to the bunk area. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I turned around and someone was sitting on the couch with their head in their hands.

I knew it. Marshall was most probably thinking of ways to tell me right now that he think it will be best of we don't hang out anymore. I mean I always end up kissing him or doing something and now he didn't want to risk his relationship with Kim. What will I do if Marshall ever told me that we can't hang anymore? He was the only person that has ever stuck by me. Even my mom was a back stabber.

I still feel bad for completely writing her off like that. Ever since that day with my dad I haven't seen or spoken to her. I miss her but what she did hurt me. I don't even know how she handled my dad's death, I mean she loved him. I knew that for a fact so it must not have been easy for her. Maybe it was time to patch things up with her.

"What are you thinking of?" I jumped slightly and looked to Marshall. He was now watching me trying to hide his smile. He had his hands clasped with his elbows resting on his knees and my god did he look perfect?

"Uh I didn't know you were watching me." I said with a small embarrassed smile. He cracked a small smile and watched as I walked over to him. I frowned at him because something was up. "What's up? Why are you up so early?" I asked as I plopped down next to him and brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs, resting my chin on my knees.

Marshall let out a groan and sigh as he ran his hands through his short hair. Whatever was bothering Marshall was something big. He looked like he was about to cry. He sighed again and with his head in his hands, turned his head a little so that he was looking at me over my shoulder. Only now did I realize he was wearing baggy grey sweats and a white tank top and was bare foot.

"Kim slit her wrists last night." I sat up straight and my eyes widened as I gasped at what he has just said. "Apparently she came to the show last night and saw my little side show and left in a mess then ended up slitting her motherfucking wrists."

"Shit. I'm sorry Marshall. Is she ok? And the girls? Where are they?" I asked as I sat forward on the edge of my seat to rub Marshall's back. Trying to comfort him as best I can.

"She's ok. Still in hospital but ok. The girls are at Kim's mom. Fuck Ky." Marshall said dropping his head again. I felt so bad for him.

"Hey, you didn't know she was going to be there Marshmallow." I said trying to make him feel better.