Back again

Chapter 15

"Oh my god." Becky groaned as she walked into the kitchen. I looked up at her from my cup of coffee and felt how she looked. Like crap. "What the hell did we do?"

"I have no idea. I lost track after my forth tequila." I said chuckling as she came to sit down next to me with a cup of coffee in her hand. We had or well Becky had a few friends over last night and got me to join in. I never usually do. I always sit in my room reading or on the phone with Marshall. I miss him like fucking crazy. I haven's seen him since like Christmas and it's September now. Nine extremely long months.

"I'm glad you joined us for once. Who knew Kylie Donovan could be so much fun?" She teased as she bumped shoulders with me. I giggled and rolled my eyes as my cheeks reddened.

"I'm glad I joined in too. I didn't do anything stupid though, did I?" I asked worried all of a sudden. I'm a completely different person when I'm drunk.

"Not that I can think of. You just went on and on about Marshall. Oh and I think you may have phoned him too." Becky said finishing her coffee. I groaned and put my face in my hands. I really hope I didn't phone him and it was the wrong number.

"You know, I've said this before, but this time I mean it. I'm never drinking again." I'm done with drinking and smoking. Something bad always happens when I do those things.

"I agree with you on that one Kylie." Becky said putting our empty mugs in the sink. The house phone rang and she pointed at me as to say 'your turn'. I rolled my eyes and got up to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I said in a bored tone. I really wasn't in the mood to talk over the phone right now.

"So last night you're all happy and excited to talk me, but not anymore. What happened?" My whole face and mood lit up. I know I just said that I didn't want to talk to anyone but now I didn't want to hang up any time soon. Weird right?

"Yeah well last night I was drunk and right now I'm hungover." I said while smiling like a dumb ass.

"Oh." He trailed off and I nodded. "SO THIS WILL HURT?!" He yelled into the phone and I flinched away.

"Jesus Marshall! Are you trying to kill me here? Fucking hell." I mumbled as I put the phone to my other ear. Marshall was pretty much wetting himself on the other side of the line. I couldn't help but join in, in the laughter. "So why'd ya call?"

"Wanted to check if you were ok. You sounded completely fucking fucked last night." He said making me blush.

"Yeah. I haven't let go or had anything to drink since that night we went out with Proof." I said and then remembered that night. "So uh what exactly did I say last night?"

"Oh you don't remember?" He asked and the way he asked made me nervous.

"No. Was it that bad?" I asked biting my lip.

"Yeah Ky. It was. You were like oh Marshall you're so fucking sexy I just want you to fuck me with you big ass-" I cut him off not wanting to hear more.

"Ok yeah I get the picture. Thank you." I said as I shook my head.

"I'm just kidding Ky." He said with a chuckle. "You just told me you missed me and can't wait to see me." He said and I smiled. Thank god I didn't say anything stupid. "So uh.."

"So uh what?" I asked him with a frown. I could just see him rub the back of his neck while looking down at the floor.

"Proof and I got arrested last night." He mumbled and my eye widened.

"YOU WHAT?" I yelled into the phone.

"Damn Ky. Chill will ya?" He said into the phone.

"How can I chill Marshall. What the fuck did you guys do last night?" I asked him, dreading the answer.