A scary side

Chapter 56

I woke up to feather light kisses being placed all over my face. I smiled and didn't want to open my eyes just yet, because the moment I do, I know the light is going to be blinding and make my throbbing head even worse.

"I'm never drinking again." I grumbled and Marshall chuckled. I squinted at him and he kissed my nose.

"I kind of like it when you're drunk Ky. You do sexy shit." He whispered as he brushed some hair out of my face. I frowned at him and he traced my frown lines, flattening them.

"What do you mean by sexy shit?" I asked him concerned. I don't remember much of what we did last night and I don't think I want to.

"Well for starters, you're very demanding and dominant when you're drunk." He chuckled and laced his fingers through mine of the hand that was rested on his chest. "You pushed me down when we got back to the room and did a whole sexy strip tease for me."

"I did?" I asked a little bewildered with wide eyes and my cheeks heating up. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. And I loved every second of it." He whispered the last part as he stared in my eyes. I giggled and turned my face into his neck to hide myself from him.

"I didn't embarrass myself, did I?" I asked him and he chuckled again and made me look at him.

"Nah baby. You hold your liquor pretty well, well that was until you got me alone. I never knew you could be such a little freak Ky." Marshall said making me feel so ashamed of myself. I shoved him and hid my face in the crook of his neck again.

"I hate you." I mumbled against his skin and he shuddered.

"Don't say that baby." He mumbled and moved so that my head was now on the pillow next to his, facing him. He traced the blush over my cheek with the tips of his fingers and I closed my eyes to savour the feeling.

I let out a soft moan as Marshall softly pressed his soft lips against mine. God I will never get tired of feeling his lips against mine. I hope he feels the same though, because if this is just another fling to him it will definitely be the end of me.

After our slow kiss we both sighed as he pulled me closer to him and rested his chin on my head. I smiled and traced small patterns on his chest and kissing it every now and then. He would shiver every once and again and kiss the top of my head. I have no idea how long we were just laying there like that when he broke the silence.

"Hey Ky?" He asked as he played with the fingers of my right hand.

"Hmm." I hummed and watched our hands. I loved Marshall's hands, I thought he had handsome hands.

"Why have you never been with anyone?" He asked out of the blue and I tilted my head up to frown at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked unsure.

"I mean, you never have a boyfriend and you haven't been married. So I wanna know why?" He said glancing from our hands to me and holding my stare. "Why does a absolutely amazing girl like you have no one in her life?"

I bit my lip as I thought of how to answer this. How the hell do I tell him because I've been waiting for him. That sounds so pathetic. It will most probably only scare him away. He was the only guy I was ever interested in and no one else came to standards with him.

"I guess I just never met the person who made me feel special enough." I shrugged and this time it was his turn to frown.

"What about Todd?" He asked and I nearly burst out laughing at the sour expression on his face.