A diffirent side

Chapter 21

"Ky?" Marshall croaked out in his still very sleep laced voice. I swear even if I was wide awake I would just act to be asleep just to hear that voice. "Ky?" He said this time dragging it out while shaking me.

"What?" I asked frowning with my eyes still closed. I didn't want to wake up just yet. I wanted more sleep. I was finally free of school and work.

"There's someone at your door." Marshall said and just then there was more knocking.

"Hmm, that's nice. Now go get it." I said peeking at him through one eye. We were both laying on our side, facing each other.

"It's your apartment. You go get it." He said frowning at me.

"No." I said in a childish voice and then pulled the blankets closer to my face. Marshall sighed with a chuckle as I moved closer to him and put my head under his chin. The knocking stopped so I guess the people got the hint that no one was going to answer the door.

"I missed this." Marshall said in a soft tone as he rested his chin on my head. I smiled and closed my eyes, just enjoying the moment.

"Yeah. Me too." I said pulling my head away from under his so that I can look at him. "I missed you." I said with a smile as Marshall chuckled.

"Of course you did." He said with a cocky tone making me roll my eyes and shove him.

"Oh really? And why is that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I'm freaking awesome!" He said in a weird voice sending me into a fit of giggles. I stopped giggling once there was a knock at my bedroom door. I looked at Marshall and frowned. He shrugged and covered his mouth as he yawned.

"Kylie?" It was Becky from the other side of the door. I frowned and got out from under the blankets.

"Coming." I said on my way to the door. I opened it and found Becky already fully clothed. "Hey Becks. What are you doing back so early?" I asked her after giving her a quick hug.

"My parent had things to do so I left early." She shrugged then looked at what I was wearing. "Is Marshall not here?" She asked confused and I frowned at her.

"He is, why?" I asked with a frown of my own.

"Well usually when I have someone over you sleep in your hoodie. You only sleep in a tank top when it's just us." She said making a point there. I did only sleep in my tank top if it was just the two of us, but if she had her boyfriend over or another friend I slept in a hoodie. I liked to be covered up.

"She's just trying to turn me on." Marshall said from behind me making me jump.

"What? Am not!" I said blushing deep red as I slapped his arm once he was standing next to me. Becky tried to hold in her laughter while biting her lip.

"Of course you are. I mean who could resist all this motherfucking sexiness?" He asked waving all over his body. Becky burst out laughing and I was standing there blushing like crazy.

"Whatever Marshmallow." I said making Becky laugh even more. Marshall stuck his tongue out at me and then walked off to the bathroom. I shook my head at him and then waited for Becky to catch her breath.

"Man, he really is a cutie." Becky said in a hushed voice, winking at me and nudging me in the side.

"Oh shush will you?" I asked her and blushed even more. God I was getting tired of all this blushing. She held her hands up in defense and smiled at her.

"Oh yeah. You're mom's are here by the way. The were banging on the door earlier when I came home so I invited them in. Guess you were to busy in here with lover-boy to hear." She winked at me. I rolled my eyes at her and shoved her.