What the hell, New York?

Chapter 43

"You still haven't fucking answered me Marshall!" I yelled at him with my fists clenched at my sides.

"Do you really have to yell Kylie. Fuck." Marshall said holding his head with both his hands and scrunching his face up.

"Yes I do! Because you clearly didn't hear me the first fucking time!" I was getting really pissed off right now. "What the fuck are we doing in New York?!"

"Well you see, last night or yesterday afternoon, we all got so fucked up that you decided to come with us to New York." Dre said shrugging as he sipped on a water bottle. I frowned and then the events of yesterday slowly started coming back to me.

The day before...

"So how long have you two known each other?" Andre asked as we watched Marshall going crazy on the stage.

"Oh uh since I was 14 and him 15." I said smiling at him.

"So ya'll real close?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and I frowned at him. What was up with his expression?

"Yeah. We're pretty close. He's been there for me since the fist time we met." I said shrugging and looking back at Marshall. In that moment he glanced at me, smiled and winked. I felt my cheeks heat up as I smiled back at him.

"Oh yeah. I can see how close you guys are." Andre said and I turned to look at him again as I frowned.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked and he shook his head and chuckled.

"I just find it hard to believe that you guys aren't more than friends. I mean I aint blind." He said and shrugged as he walked away. I was so stunned at what he just said that I didn't even call after him to ask what he meant. Some things are just better off left alone.

Marshall did two more songs with Proof on stage with him before he showed a peace sign to the crowd and then walked off the stage. He grabbed his bottle of water and chugged down the whole thing in one go and then wiped his head with a small towel I handed to him.

"You were amazing out there!" I said beaming at him. He gave me a tired smiled and then pulled me in for a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. Not really caring if he was sweaty.

"Thanks Ky." Marshall said a little out of breath. He pulled away and frowned at me. "You don't mind that I'm sweaty?"

"No,why? Should I mind?" I ask him with a frown. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Nah, but Kim does." He said as he threw an arm around my shoulder and started walking towards the rest of the guys.

"We used to play basketball in the blistering heat and basically carry each other home, don't you remember?" I asked him as I nudge him in the ribs a little. He looks down at me and raises an eyebrow in amusement.

"You mean I had to carry yo fat ass home?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out at him.

"You play ball?" Dre asked me once we reached them. I opened my mouth to answer him when I got cut off.

"She tries to play." Marshall says patting the top of my head. "Not everyone can be good Ky. It's ok." I glared at him and swat his hand away.

"Yeah too bad you still cant beat my ass." I said with a smirk making Marshall glare at me.

"Yo don't tell me she whips yo ass Em?" Dre asked him as he rests a hand on his shoulder. Marshall glared at his hand and shrugged it off.

"Let's not forget who taught yo ass how to play." He said as I smiled sweetly at him. It didn't take long for him to crack a small smile at me. Yeah Marshall couldn't stay mad at me for too long.