So much for never drinking again

Chapter 16

"Marshmallow." I whispered as I got under the covers with him. Usually when I'm here he's the one waking me up. Guess he must have been tired but it was almost eleven in the afternoon and he was still sleeping. He groaned and turned around so that his head was on my chest and his one arm around me. I giggled and poked his cheek.

"Dude you're heavy." I joked as he almost completely came to lie on me.

"Shhh Ky. It's too early for you to wake me." He mumbled in his extremely sexy sleepy voice. I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair. "That's nice."

"Well come on Marshall. I only have today and a little bit of tomorrow with you. Get your ass up!" I said stopping and trying to push him off of me. He groaned and tightened his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my chest or should I say breasts. "Marshall!"

"What?" He asked looking up at me with a tired smile on his face. I was blushing like freaking crazy and that little smile of his just made me blush even more.

"What are you doing?" I asked him trying to shrink into his bed.

"I was getting comfortable but you had to ruin that." He said fake glaring at me.

"Yeah well next time leave my boobs out of it please." I said turning my face away so that he couldn't see me blush even more.

"But they're so comfortable." Marshall whined and came back to nuzzle me again. I shoved him hard and he ended up falling on his ass on the floor.

"You're such a fucking pervert Marshall!" I exclaimed as he cussed me out for making him fall on the ground. I leaned over the side and started to giggle at him.

"Don't fucking laugh at me Kylie. My ass fucking hurts." He said glaring at me. I still giggled and he just shook his head at me.

"Next time don't nuzzle my boobs and I wont hurt you." I said with a shrug.

"Bitch." He mumbled as he got up. I turned red as I saw that he was just in a pair of boxers. He walked to his closet and I watched his back and his muscles flex as he stretched. I bit my lip and looked away. "I know you were staring Ky. It's ok, you can stare. I know I'm fucking sexy."

"Oh whatever!" I said picking up a pillow and tossing it at his head. He turned and glared at me. I yelped as he jumped on the bed and in a spit second I was under him and he was straddling me as he started to tickle me.

"You know, it's mean to hurt people." He said tickling me as I tried to stop him, but I wasn't strong enough.

"Please Marshall." I giggled and thrashed under him, trying to get him to just stop already. He smiled at me and held both my hands in one oh his, making it easier for him to tickle me.

"Say sorry Ky and I'll stop." He smirked down at me and I shook my head and he pursed his lips at me. He continued to tickle me as I started to gasp for air.

"Ok, ok, ok. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" I yelled out through giggles. He stopped but didn't move.

"Now admit that you were checking me out because I'm irresistibly sexy." He said with a smirk as my eyes widened and a blush crept up my face.

"No." I said simply and he tilted his head to the side. He was about to say something when hid door opened.

"No Marshall! Get off Ky!" Nate yelled as he came and jumped on Marshall's bed and then tried to get him off of me.

"Oh so you chose Ky over me? Your own Brother?" Marshall asked Nate as he grabbed him and rolled on the bed with him in his arms.

"No! I'm just saving Ky! You were going to eat her!" Nate yelled. Marshall stopped wrestling with Nate and looked at me amused. I looked at him and the both of us burst out laughing.