Marshall Bruce Mathers IV?

Chapter 66

To say Marshall was ecstatic that we were having a boy, was a complete understatement. I myself was happy it was a boy. Not that I would have minded to have a girl, but we already have so many of them. And I was hoping that this little boy would look like Marshall. Although that could just mean trouble, a mini Marshall? Look out world.

I've been so exhausted lately. And ate like a freaking Machine. I had no idea I could eat so much. My stomach's been getting bigger and bigger and thank goodness it was because of our little one. You would think I was having twins.

Marshall was still pretty much the same. Sits and just stares ahead of him and barely sleeps or talk. We have made it a routine now that he would have a bath with me every night. I would lean back against his chest and he would pour water over my stomach and we would sit and watch as our little one move.

Then after the bath, Marshall would lie down with me with his head on my lap and talk to my belly or just stare at it and cry. The things he said to my tummy would make me tear up some nights.

The guys have tried coming around more but that never works out. They either leave or get into a fight with Marshall. I was honestly so tired of it all. I just wanted everything to be ok again. I wanted my Marshall back, the one that would always make me laugh and make me feel better. I want the Marshall back that made me open up more. I miss that Marshall.

People have been talking about him too. Saying that he had retired and giving up and then there's the talk about his weight. Even the girl have tried to talk to him about his weight and depression but he shooed them off. He would seldom appear at events and he had an interview on Jimmy Kimmel. Yeah lets just say playing basketball wasn't as easy for him as it used to be anymore.

I was just at the eight month mark in my pregnancy and I was about ready to pop. I was uncomfortable and just wanted to be able to wear clothes again that didn't make me look like a tent and feel like a whale. I did however enjoy being pregnant. It was the most amazing feeling to feel the baby move or kick. That is if he didn't try and break my ribs.

"Oh my god." I said sitting up in bed and holding my side.

"What?" Marshall asked. I still don't know if he was really concerned or if he just tried to seem like he was. His face was emotionless as he stared up at the ceiling and flashed his eyes to mine.

"The baby is trying to break out." I said with a groan as I rubbed the side where I got kicked. Marshall let out a sigh and looked back up. I sat back against the headboard and turned my head so that I can see him. "So about the name." I started but Marshall's glare cut me off.

"We are not naming him that Kylie. How many fucking times must I fucking tell you?" He snapped and I flinched back at his tone.

"I was just going to ask you if you have any suggestions since you don't want him to be Marshall Bruce Mathers IV." I said in a soft tone as I stared down at my knotted fingers on my stomach.

"I told you Kylie. I don't have time for this shit right now." Marshall snapped as he kicked the blankets off and got up. He grabbed a pair of sweats and yanked it on.