The Car ride

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
I put on my full body swimsuit, it had red stripes on top, then navy blue as shorts.

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING CLARY POV     I put on my full body swimsuit, it had red stripes on top, then navy blue as shorts

Imagine the white has red stripes!

     I grabbed my white floppy hat and my beach bag that had my 100 SPF sunscreen and towel. I grab my sandal heels.

     I then start to walk down stairs

     I then start to walk down stairs. I see my brother waiting for me. So I hurry down. I look beside me and see Izzy.

     "Hey! You look amazing!" Izzy says

"Hey! You look amazing!" Izzy says. I smile at her. She had a black silk see through outfit with flip flops. "Let's go!" She says. I nod. Luke told Jon that we could borrow the farm he owns since he's here for the week. He actually got into NYU, which was a surprise. Or more like the manor in Manhattan he has. We get in the SUV. Jonathan was driving with Simon telling him where to go, Magnus, Izzy and alec were in the second row of seats. And of course I was in the back seat....with Jace. I was at the edge of my seat, as far away as I could be from Jace. I was also covered, I put on jeans and a tank top with a light sweater. Everyone in front of us was laughing and talking. Meanwhile, Jace and I were quiet and looking out the small window.Izzy turns to us. "Why is it so quiet back here?" Izzy asks. Jace and I both look at her, blinking. Izzy rolls her eyes and murmurs under her breath "weirdos," we keep looking out the window, and somehow, I fall asleep.

JACE POV
It takes about four hours to get to the farm, and since it's Labor Day weekend, we get all week off, because...school logic... it's been about two hours, Izzy fell asleep on Alec's shoulder and Magnus on his other shoulder. Clary fell asleep against the window. I was just staring at Clary. Her red hair facing me. She was just so beautiful, she always has been beautiful.Clary moves and I quickly snap my head to look at the street. Then I feel something fall on my chest. I look to my left, and I see Clary, lying on my body, her hands around me. She still had her seatbelt and everything, but it wasn't bothering her. I just stare at her sleeping face. I wanted to touch her beautiful hair, and not caring that she'll scream at me for doing this. I started to play with her hair. Just like I would when I woke up before her when she slept over. She snuggled in closer. I sigh as I look at her. And eventually, I fall asleep.

IZZY POV
    I wake up and look at Alec, he had fallen asleep on Magnus's head. I yawn and get off My brothers shoulder. I look at the two front seats and see Simon driving and Jon sleeping in the window. "I told you we should've left earlier!" I tell Simon. He shrugs.
     "We thought we wouldn't hit traffic, but I guess everyone else thought that," Simon says. Then I look around and see all the traffic.
      "What time is it?" I ask.
     "10:58," Simon says. We left at 3:00, we should've been there by 7:00. "And with all this traffic , we'll be at the farm at about 1:00 in the morning," I groan and look behind me. And there I see Clary and Jace, stretched out across the street sleeping on top of each other. They looked so cute. I grin as I look at them. Then I look back, and wait for the long drive to be over.