Dealing with the three words (pt.2)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

LISTEN UP!

PLEASE!

UNLESS YOU ARE THE SEVEN PEOPLE WHO READ THE LAST CHAPTER

GO BACK AND READ THE LAST CHAPTER TO AVOID CONFUSION

PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND GO BACK!

Thank you....

CLARY POV
"So, Anyways, what did my idiot brother do this time?" Juny asks.
"He told me he loved me...I don't even know what to do with that!" I say as I splash the water in frustration.
"Just don't do anything," Izzy says as she sits up and takes off her sunglasses. "That's what Simon did," Izzy adds.
"What?" Izzy then sits down on the edge, dipping her legs into the water.
"I told Simon that I loved him, and he just laughed it off, as if I were some little girl telling a grown up that I saw a mermaid," Izzy says. Tears were in her eyes. "And now, our relationship is crumbling," she says. She then stands up and goes back to her lounge chair. She puts her sunglasses on again. I sigh and keep sipping my drink. Izzy grabs her earphones and starts listening to music as she tans.
"I'm going to the bathroom, wanna come Juny?" Pixy asks.
"Yup," She says and gets out of the pool. After they left, I was alone with my thoughts, just thinking about how Jace said he loved me. Then, someone touches my shoulder and I look at who it was. It was Aaron, he had a piña colada. He must've made it while I was daydreaming.
"Yes?" I ask.
"I asked what you were doing here alone?" He says smiling.
"I'm here with Izzy, Juniper and Pixy, They're in the bathroom though, and Izzy's tanning," I say.
        "You know, I've always liked redheads, they're either incredibly hot, or extremely beautiful," he sighs as he drinks his drink. I look away in embarrassment and disgust. Is he hitting on me? I shiver at the thought. He's thirty eight, I'm eighteen! He's literally twenty years older than me! And the fact that he's shirtless in a pool, next to me, makes me shiver even more. Juny and Pixy come back, thank god they do. They jump in the pool, I leave my drink at the bar and swim towards them. But before I do, Aaron grabs my hips and pulls me towards him. He then whispers in my ear. "You know where my room is," I then get away from him. I quickly grab my towel and wrap it around myself.
      "I'm, guys, I'm gonna go change in the room, ok?"
       "Ok," Juny says, oblivious to the fact that I'm leaving because her uncle kept hitting on me.

KASEY POV
I awkwardly walk towards the pool. Izzy was laying on the lounge chair. Aaron was at the bar, Pixy was sitting at the edge of the pool. And Juniper, she was underwater swimming. I had a blue cotton Jacket with baggy jeans and old Nike's. "Hey Pixel," I say smiling softly. I call Pixy Pixel sometimes. She smiles back at me. "Hey Case," She says. Pixy is still semi depressed for her family disowning her, it's stupid that they disowned her for being Lesbian. But hey, a stupid thought that no one herd won't change the world, Especially coming from me. Every time I get a new teacher, they called Grandma voicing their 'concerns of me being suicidal' but I'm not. Ok, so maybe I used to be, but I never hurt myself, too much, and i had a good reason to be depressed. It's not the, 'oh I did something stupid now I get bullied' or the 'I get bullied for no reason' I actually don't get bullied, and my life with Grandma is kinda good, it's what happened before, the one thing that is embed in my brain, and that will haunt me forever.