She Knows

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
lilly--serpent do you hate me now?
JACE POV
"You have Chlamydia?!" Anna asks. I freeze in fear. Panic rising. She must be joking! No way she could've known.
"What? No?" I ask uncertain.
"Jace, you have treatment pills in your shelf." Shit! I forgot to put those away. "You cheated on Clary?" She asks.
"No! I didn't! And I won't ever! Especially not after her parents got a divorce because of it....this was before that... before clary came back from Paris," I explain. Anna shakes her head.
"You're exactly like Lucian, why do you think I didn't let Jocelyn marry him? He was a player, and once a player always a player." She says. "So listen, you will stay away from my granddaughter and you will-,"
"No!" I say. "The last time I stayed away from her, this happened. I am not going to hurt Clary because of this, so with all due respect, I'm not going to stay away from her." I then walk past her and walk downstairs. Clary was in her 'it's a riverdale thing' pajamas.

 Clary was in her 'it's a riverdale thing' pajamas

I smile and go sit down next to her. I wrap my arms around my cute geeky girlfriend. I sigh and put my head on her shoulder. I move my lips and make them touch her ear. "I love you," I whisper. I kiss her below her ear. Clary tenses up.
"I need to go," she says loud enough for everyone to here. She stands up and runs up the stairs.

CLARY POV
I run up the stairs and into my room. Jace told me he loved me. He's said it before, but this is the first time it wasn't for something, the first time it was natural. I smile for a moment, biting my lip to keep me from squealing and jumping up and down. But then, my smile disappears.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
         "Jace...."
          "Yes?" He asks.
          "I love you," he freezes as I say that.

    Jace stands up on the table. And everyone looks at him. He had an emotionless face. But he still looked gorgeous, and he's mine... He is mine...We still haven't talked about the fact that I told him I loved him., but I guess I'll just talk to him while we walk home. "You should all just call me the king of Dares," he says, his voice cold. I look at him confused. "I've just completed the longest dare in history...." there was a short pause. "I made the ugliest girl in this school think that she's beautiful...that she's actually worth something," he laughs cruelly. "I even made her tell me she loved me" I felt myself go red in embarrassment as everyone laughed. Izzy was in shock, all of my friends and my brother were all in shock. "She even started to believe she was beautiful, didn't you Clary?" He asks. Everyone keeps laughing. Tears were stinging in my eyes. I can't even remember the last time I cried, It's been so long i Can't even Remember. "Well, I'm here to tell you Clary that you've been right since day one, no one will ever love you, no one will ever marry you, and no one will even care that you exist, you're a nobody clary, you're nothing, you're just a stupid little girl who fell for me because you are so insecure that you were desperately trying to cling onto someone who even thought you were slightly pretty, but it's time to wake up Clary, because that will never happen. Because you're ugly, you've always been Ugly and you'll always be ugly. You would think you would be smarter if you were ugly, it was honestly too easy, how I stringed you along, you're so pathetic Clary." i couldn't take it anymore. The laughs, the curious looks, but what I definitely couldn't take was Jace and his harsh words.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I drop down to the bed. He said it.