Bills

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
KASEY POV
"Hey, Um, J-Juniper," i stutter. Juniper comes up to the surface, shaking her blonde hair. She looks at me.
"Yes Kasey?"
"Uh, you're uh, mom asked me to tell you that...you need to get ready for lunch...we're all going out in an hour." Izzy then snaps up.
"WHAT?!" She shrieks. "WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?! I need to get three helpless girls ready! Plus me! Ugh!" Izzy says angrily. She gets up and puts her things in her bag. "Thanks for nothing you waste of space," Izzy says as she shoved me out of the way. I roll my eyes at the tall brown eyed fashion freak.
"Case, she didn't mean it," Pixy whispers loud enough for only me to hear as she wraps a towel around her body. I roll my eyes at Pixy.
        "Pixel, I've been called worse by more important people ok?!" I ask annoyed. She offers me a small smile and walks away. Juniper grabs her towel and dries her hair. I just stare at her. She was tall, with long legs and a slightly curved body. Something flashes, catching my attention. It was a golden bracelet, but then, I noticed the scar near her wrist. I have those scars. How did I not notice them before? Make up probably, but why? Why would a girl who has a vacation house this big, with brothers who are there for her, with a picture perfect family, cut herself?
      "You gonna keep staring at me?" She asks.
      "No....I'm leaving now," i mumble and stumble away. I go to my room and flop onto the bed. I take out the copy I have of my dad's suicide note. I made a bunch of copies of it. When the police gave the note back to my grandmother, I swapped it with a copy, and kept the original framed under my mattress I shred the copy I had in my hands and throw the pieces away.

CLARY POV
      I go outside to go get water before I take a shower. I see a long line outside a bathroom. "What's going on?" I ask Kasey who was also passing by. He shrugs. "COME ON JUSTIN! Hurry the fuck up!" Izzy yells as she pounds on the door.
       "Only one bathroom is working in each level, apparently the Montclair's stole the bill money and now the water bill has been cut down," Pixy explains. My eyes widen. 
        "Oh god!" I say in annoyance.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's been a few hours, lunch got pushed back to dinner due to this. I was the last one to take a shower. Izzy quickly put me in a semi formal dress. It was royal blue and had a Christmas style pattern on the skirt.

 It was royal blue and had a Christmas style pattern on the skirt

I smile at My reflection. Pixy had a hot pink pencil dress. Izzy had a simple blue dress with a black ribbon tying around her waist. We walk downstairs and see everyone ready, wearing semi formal clothing. Even Kasey had formal wear. "Ok, let's go!" My mom says. My mom had a blue pencil dress with blue lace as sleeves. Her red hair in a messy looking bun with a diamond necklace and matching diamond earrings.