Jace's death

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
   I wake up and see a blinding light. When my eyes focus i see an angel. She had straight red hair and bright green eyes.

She was wearing a white dress that looked like a wedding dress

And she had wings that looked so soft. She smiles at me a beautiful smile. She looked so familiar. "Jace! You're awake!" The girl said as she hugged me. Her wings also wrapped around me like her arms, blocking me from hugging her back.
     "Cassiela," a Stearn voice says. She then flies backwards. There were four people in the room. Three of them had wings. The Stearn voice had black wings with a grin rieper look. 
      "Azrael," the man who Spoke had brown curly hair, he was muscular and had a white robe, as if he came from the Roman or Greek ages. He had bigger wings than the red haired Angel, Cassiela.
       "Hush! He is my human! You don't get to order each other around!" Cassiela said angrily. She had a familiar sass that made my heart feel fuzzy. "I'm sorry Jace. My name is Cassiela, I'm your guardian angel,"
"Yes, Cassiela, please keep saying things humans can't understand!" The other man says. He had white wings and black hair with brown eyes.
"Anyways," Cassiela says, stressing the word. "We don't have much time, Jace...you and Clary will endure great emotional pain in the near future, so we are taking this opportunity to warn you about this. You are so important to the world, which is why we have to send you back, but now that you know about the pain. You must choose to stop it." Cassiela says.
~*~*~*~*~*~*
      "I love you too," I whisper. I will not destroy the best relationship I had because of some stupid dream. Clary smiles at me and kisses me. I kiss her back with passion and distress. She then breaks away. "Are you ok? What happened?" I ask.
      "I'm fine Jace, don't worry about me, you've been in a coma for a week, and so have I, i just woke up two minutes ago."
      "And they let you see me?"
      "No, i kinda bolted out of the room." Clary says. Doctors then come into the room.
       "Clary....we would like to check up on Jace." The doctors say simply. Clary sighs. She kisses my fore head and then leaves the room.

KASEY POV
I was doing homework on the counter when the door closed. High heel boots walk into the kitchen. I ignore them, knowing exactly who it was. "You know it's four in the morning, right?" I ask. Roxy groans and throws her skull back pack on the counter, it was a small back pack with spikes and the skull in the middle. She sits down next to me and puts her head down on the bar. Her blue hair was in a pink ponytail.
"You know we have school tomorrow....or, well....today,"
"No, you have school, i have to go get another job," Roxy says.
"Nope, you're under eighteen, meaning you have to go to school," I explain. Roxy groans again.