Jonothans date

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JONATHAN POV
     I get out of the restaurant. This was a bad idea. "Wait! Babe! You can't leave now!" Jane says as she runs after me.
       "I can, good bye Jane....oh, and ...loose my number," I say as I get in a cab. I just got the text of Clary being found a few minutes ago, and now I was on my way to the hospital.

COURTNEY POV
      I Run into the hospital, I had gone to Sebastians house when I saw the cops there, the ambulance had dropped him at this hospital. I run inside and put my hood on. I then sat down at another living room where Clary and Jace's family weren't sitting and sat there.

AARON POV
     Everyone kept screaming and fighting. screaming at Roxy, asking how she invited me. I was so tired of hiding everything, but I had to. "I'm gay!" I blurt out. Everyone stops as they look at me. "There...ok....are you happy Luke?!"  Aaron asks.
      "How Could you?" Robert asks. "First my son, and now you?! Who's next?! Me?! Isabelle?!"
       "Shut up Robert! Your homophobia is exhausting!" I say. Robert then walks out of the hospital. "Anyone else?!" I ask. Then, an old lady stands up and walks up to us.
      "May god heal you child," i roll my eyes at the lady.
       "OH PLEASE! If we aren't gay we've cheated! If we haven't cheated we've helped to cheat on! If we haven't helped to cheat then we've been cheated on, and if not that then we have been effected negatively over others decisions!" I snap at the woman. The woman then screams at the top of her lungs.
       "THE DEVIL LIVES AMONG US! THE DEVIL! OH LORD! OH CHRIST! HELP ME!!! I'M DROWNING IN THE ANTI CHRIST THAT LIVES IN THIS WORLD! HELP ME CHRIST! HELP ME! HELP ME GET RID OF THE STAIN OF THIS SINFUL WORLD!" The lady yells as she runs out the doors.

CLARY POV
    "Clary? Baby, please talk to me, you haven't gotten out of bed since you arrived, please Clary...tell me what happened," my dad pleads as he stands at the door. I stayed still in my bed.
      "Please leave, dad," i beg. I hear my dad leave; my eyes water again as I remember Jace's harsh words.

I made the ugliest girl in this school think that she's beautiful...that she's actually worth something,

I even made her tell me she loved me

She even started to believe she was beautiful, didn't you Clary?

A sob escapes my lips, I was having another one of my attacks, I would usually calm down, and then keep calm until another attack takes over my body. It's not an actual attack, you can't call it a panic attack. It's just pain, pain filling me so much it spills everywhere. Jace thought I was ugly, Jace wanted to hurt me, Jace never loved me...and I did, I loved him so much it hurt. And he just threw me away.