Juniper And Kasey

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️:THIS MAY BE TRIGGERING!

WARNING:IF YOU KNOW OR ARE DEALING WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER!!!

1-800-273-825

It gets intense! So plz leave if you have trouble with that 😬
JUNIPER POV
     The bell rings as I walk out of class. I start to cry as I walk down the halls. People kept laughing at me and calling me a slut and a whore. I don't even know why they keep calling me that. I run into the bathroom tears were already running down my cheeks. I open the bathroom door only to see Kaelie with her friends. They all look up at me. "Aw, She's crying, she must've seen the video," Kaelie says making the other girl's giggle. What video?
     "Everyone's seen it," Joanna, one of Kaelie's friends says as she flips her brown hair over her shoulder. "Five hundred views last time I saw it," she says.
        "You've all seen it right? Don't you think it was hysterical?" Kaelie asks twirling her blonde hair. The girls laugh. I wipe my cheeks quickly.
      "What video?" I ask. The girls look at me with sick amusement.
     "Just wait till you see it," Kaelie says as she and her friends walk away, leaving me in the bathroom. I wipe more tears that had rolled down my cheeks. I run out of the bathroom and out the school. I run towards my house and go up into my room. I slam the door shut. I grab my laptop and sit on the floor. I open my laptop and see a twitter notification

PrettyLittleBeach
@KaelieWhitewillow
Https//:randomlinkthatdoesn'texist1-689-342
@JuniperHerondale1

   I tap on the link. It sent me to YouTube, the video was tittled "Proof Juniper Herondale Is A Slutty Whore"
   There was a boy with a paper bag over his head, and a girl who had a small black dress with a ball under her dress to make her look as if she were pregnant. It was so obvious it was Kaelie with a picture of my face on hers. Kaelie runs up to the paper bag guy. "I'm Juniper Herondale! Wanna have fun?!" Kaelie asks. "Five bucks! All it takes!" She says as she moves her hips in a slurry way.
    "You smell like a sewer, you ever take  a shower?" The paper bag guy asks.
    "How about two bucks?!" Kaelie asks throwing herself at the paper bag guy. "Or one?" Kaelie asks, tears kept flowing down my cheek. "Fifty cents?" Kaelie asks. "How about i Pat you to show me a good time?!" Kaelie asks.  "I act like I'm the most holy and pure thing at school, but I'm really the dirtiest little whore," I close my laptop and lean back into the wall. I tried to call my breathing, yet fail. I get up and pace my room, not knowing what to do. I grab my laptop and put it on my desk. I open it and go to YouTube pressing the camera option. I take a deep breath and press record.
    "I'm the real Juniper Herondale," i say. I couldn't see a point to wipe my tears. I was already a whore....what else could I be? "And i don't know why everybody hates me so much," I cry. "I didn't choose to be born out of an affair...or out of rape," I choke out. "And....Maybe i do....Because I've grown to hate myself...a lot more than any of you do," I say as i stare into the camera. I sniff and wipe my chin to get the hanging tears off. "I really don't see the reason for trying.......or for talking," I say as more tears roll down my cheeks. "Or for breathing..." I say, I look down at my thighs and shake my head. "I'm just done," I say. I click post and shut down my computer.