Finding out

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CELINE POV
     "Excuse me?! What did you just say to me?!" Janice asks. Justin and Daph come downstairs. I take a deep breath.
       "As I said before, you are adults, and you get to decide how to do things, which is why I'm going to have to move you into the guest house," I say.
       "The guest house?" Justin asks. The guest house is more like a panic room at the outskirts of our land. I used to put Jace,Justin or Juniper there when they misbehaved....or Aaron.  I nod. Justin sighs and goes upstairs to pack.

JACE POV
     When I herd that Mom caught Justin Screwing Daphne, I laughed so hard I almost passed out. And then when I herd that Holly had herd them first, I laughed so hard I almost died. When we went up the stairs Justin bragged about he was going to 'get some' and I wasn't. I just glared at him. Not because I was jealous, but because even if I were in a room with Clary, she's not that type of girl. Oh, and I also still have Chlamydia. Who knew it took so long for Chlamydia to move on? I go into the bathroom and go to take a shower.

ANNA POV
     I walked downstairs and see Clary on the couch drinking coffee while watching The Backyardigans with All the kids and teenagers. Owen,Maxwell,Max,Joy,Pixy,Izzy,Kasey,Alec and Magnus were on the floor. Juniper, Jonathan,Simon and Clary were sitting on the couch. And then Courtney was standing, watching. They were all in pajamas. I smile at them, the fact that they're still kids inside their adult bodies gives me nostalgia of Dan and Jocelyn, and even myself. "Anna, could you please go get Jace?" Celine asks as she waits at the coffee machine,
     "Oh sure! Ask the old lady to go upstairs to get someone!" I say teasingly. I walk upstairs and into the room. I herd water running down. Probably the faucet. I look at the mirrored drawer, and sigh at my reflection. I then see pills through the reflection. I frown. Why would perfectly healthy boys have pills in their room? There were on a shelf. I went and grabbed them, they were in Jace's stuff. I know this because his phone was on the shelf. I grabbed the pill bottle to see what type of pills they were. Azithromycin. I used to be in med school before I switched my major to law. So I know what those pills are for. Chlamydia. I quickly get out of the room and into Clary's. I look everywhere, she doesn't have Chlamydia pills, which means she's dating someone with Chlamydia. And she probably doesn't even know. I go back to Jace's room. He was putting on a shirt. Or maybe it was a shower and not a faucet. "Jace..." I start. He looks at me. I wanted to plainly tell him to come downstairs, but instead, i say "You have Chlamydia?!"