Kaelies party

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
"Tori," I say. She smiles at me.
"Hey Jace," she says.
"Why are you dressed so normally?" I ask.
"I guess I didn't get the memo," She says. Someone snatched the beer out of my hand. I roll my eyes and grab a coke Can. "Where's Clary?" Tori asks.
"I don't know...she's probably at home.." I say as I drink out of the Can.
"Why? Shouldn't she be here with her boyfriend?" Tori asks.
"She has no boyfriend..." i say.
"What?! You're not together?" Tori asks.
"Nope, i explained things to her. She told me I was too late,"I say.
"You're such an idiot Jace!" Tori says.
"Oh really?" I ask.
"Yes! You jerk!"
"Tell me then," I take another gulp out of the Can. "What did I do wrong?" I ask Tori.
"You stopped fighting for her," Tori says simply.
"I fought for three years, there's nothing I can do now,"
"You really are an idiot," Tori says. "Ok, Listen," Tori says as she positions herself so she's looking at me. "Imagine a cake, you're baking a cake, you take your time to bake it, you put the cake in the oven. You clean the kitchen up. You put a plate on the table. You take out the cake, you put it on the plate. That's where you are Jace. You're at that stage," she says. "Now, you have a decision to make. Do you want to put icing, whipped cream and the cherry on top? Or just leave it plain?" She asks. "In other words, do you want to finish off the battle for Clary? Or do you want to give up after you've done so much?" Tori asks.
"Why the cake anology?" I ask.
"Because I'm hungry!" She says. "You're not getting it though! You have to finish the battle off Jace!" Tori urges. I sigh and look away from Tori.
"What if I end up dying in the final battle?" I ask.
"You won't," she says.
"What am I even supposed to say? Or do?!" I ask.
"Oh come on Jace, you're not telling me that you never ever thought of something to say to Clary. Just tell her what comes natural to you. Not too natural, just what you feel for her."
"I'm not a songwriter Victoria, I don't know how to put my feelings into words, I do, but, I can't say them. And, I mean, what if she laughs at me? Like I laughed at her?" I ask.
"That wasn't you, and besides, Clary isn't that cruel. Jace, there's a reason why you love her. Just remember that reason," Tori explains simply.
"What if she doesn't want me anymore, I mean, look at me! I'm a mess!" I say.
"That's an easy fix up," Tori says. She stands up and grabs my arm. She drags me to the bathroom. She opens the door, only to find a couple, making out heatedly. "Out," Tori says. The couple walk out of the bathroom. Tori pulls me in and closes the door. She takes off my jacket, she fixes my hair. Then she grabs a bunch of mints and gives it to me. "You Don't want to smell like alcohol. And you never wear this jacket. Now Go!" She says. I smile at Tori. I kiss her cheek and rush out of the party. Here goes nothing,