Threats and Steps

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
     Jonathan comes up to me before I can make a move towards Clary. "Hey, Listen," Jonathan says as he grabs my forearm and pulls me around the corner. "I'm fine with you and my sister dating, I actually support it. But Jace, if you break her heart again, you don't get another chance, I swear that if you break my sisters heart, I will break all the bones in your body," Jonathan says. Then, he turns around and walks back to the room. My mom, Luke and Jocelyn were gone. I could hear them from here in the living room. The front door hallway is connected to the living room, to the left is the actual room, and to the right are the stairs that circle around the living room up to the second floor. The second floor is the kiddy floor, and it can get annoying. Under the stairs is the door to the kitchen. And then, hidden at the far left is the supply closet, it has washing materials for the maids,servants, butlers, etcétera. Before the stairs though, is the door to the dining room. The dining room has two more supply closets that are to your right when you enter the room. There's a huge space between the dining room and the kitchen, but that area is reserved for servants, maids etcetera. I go to the couch and lie down. Juniper then grabs her phone as someone texts her.

CLARY POV
    Juniper took out her phone and started texting. I was walking towards Jace, when a tall skinny girl with dirty blonde hair stopped me. She had thigh high boots with shorts that I wouldn't wear, she also had a white shirt with a leather jacket on. "Hi, I'm Daphne, but people call me Daph," the girl who's name is Daph says.
      "Like from Scooby-Doo?" I ask amused.
     "Sure," she shrugs as if she's never thought of her name in that way. "So...you're Jace's girl?" Daph asks.
       "Uh, yes," I say, smiling as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I feel my cheeks go red and my stomach mushing up.
       "So, how far have you gone? Is this your first time meeting his parents?"
        "No, I've known them since eighth grade" I explain.  "And what do you mean by far?" I ask Daph.
        "You know, like, the levels. For example, when you first talk to the person, your first hug with them, first hang out moment, first kiss, first date, the upgrade from date to girlfriend, meeting the parents, your first time, your first I love you, and then more and more dates for a few years, then he asks you to marry him, you get married, you have kids, you have grandkids, and then you die, that's the stages of a relationship," Daph says. "I'm guessing you're at the gap between I love you's and marriage?" Daph asks.
      "Well, not really, I did tell him I loved him....I just....we didn't do the step before that," I explain, blushing.