Movie Theater (1)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
KASEY POV
I wake up to a cold substance being splashed in my face, the sound of water dropping onto my face, and the crackle of a water bottle. I choke on the liquid and open mud eyes. "What is that?" I ask, I can barley make out the person in front of me, I rub the water out of my eyes and look up to see the silhouette of a small figure.
"It's water," a familiar voice responds. "Evian to be exact,"
"Clary?" I ask.
"Yeah," She says and sits down on my bed.
"I need a favor," she says.
"Yeah, well, splashing water in my face at..." i look at the clock, "four in the morning?! Ok, first off, that doesn't make me want to help you exactly, and what the hell do you need me to do that you have to wake me up at four in the morning?" I ask. She looks up at me. "You're not going to ask me to kiss you right?" I ask. She frowns and slaps my chest.
      "No! Ew! You're my cousin! I basically grew up with you you dweeb!" Clary says angrily. I laugh tiredly.  "Anyways," she sighs. "I have a movie theater job with Amatis, and when she hired me she had two other workers working with me, but Timothy, one of the workers, just left for college, so I've had to take care of everything while Amatis gets other people to work for her, but she's picky with picking her staff. She worked it while I was out, anyways, I asked her if I could try hiring people, she says she trusts me to pick the right people, so will you please help me," Clary begs.
      "what happened to the other guy?" I ask.
     "What other guy?" Clary asks.
      "You said there were two, one of them left for college, what about the other one?" Clary looks away from me.
         "He....he moved away..." the atmosphere in the room shifted. "Will you just please do this for me? Please!" Clary begs. I run a hand through my messy hair.
       "Do I get paid?" I ask.
       "$10.95 per hour,"I sigh and stare at the brown drawer across from my bed.
         "I have nothing else to do," I say with a shrug. "Fine, I'll go, but did you have to wake me up at 4:00?"
        "Kasey, you start today, we need to get dressed, go downstairs eat breakfast and go to the movie theater, I have to give you a uniform, engrave your name tag, teach you the ropes and open the theater by 8:30, so yes, it was necessary, now let's go," Clary says as she gets up. "Oh, and bring an empty duffle bag or something," She says as she walks out of the room. I sigh and change into my clothes. I grab a duffle bag and go downstairs to where Clary is. We eat breakfast in a comfortable silence. We then leave and get into the car, we get to the movie theater at five AM, and now, comes the teaching.