Dinner 2

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
If you haven't please go read the last chapter!
PIXY POV
I went to grab a piece of bread at the same time Robert did. He stopped abruptly as put his hand under the table. My self esteem keeps dropping. Robert and Janice keep treating me as if I had Ebola. Robert keeps glaring at Simon, and Izzy still looks sad.

JOCELYN POV
    I was in the middle of Janice and Celine. "I don't know why you hate me so much! If it's because of that cake it's ridiculous! It's been years since that incident!" Celiné says.
     "It's not about the cake! We give you control over our saftey, and you don't take it seriously!"
      "I do take it seriously! Very seriously!"

TYLER POV
I kept trying to control the girls. But they wouldn't listen. I don't know how Lisa does it, but I keep trying to make them eat. Anna leans in, "offer them something, like Candy if they behave," she says. I smile at her.

JONATHAN POV
Granny and Imogen kept telling me how handsome and cute I am, and how I should have a girlfriend, I sigh as I keep eating. It's whatever i guess, I just wish the girl I liked liked me back, and getting all these compliments just makes it worse. Only grandmothers think I'm handsome....great!

ALEC POV
"You know, my mom raised me to be a good girl, but tonight I'm feeling Naughty," Courtney tells me. I start choking on water
"What?" I wheeze out.
"Yes! Excuse me?! What did you just say?!" Magnus asks.
"You herd me Coachella boy!" Courtney says. "C'mon, Alec is it? Your lips look lonely would they like to meet mine?" Courtney asks. I blush deep red. Magnus gasps in horror, looking around in shock.

MARYSE POV
"You have beautiful black hair," Daniel says. I smile at him.
"Thank you, I condition three times," i explain.
"And your eyes are also beautiful."
"Thanks..." i say awkwardly.
"And you have nice breasts." My eyes widen as I stare at Daniel.

MAXWELL POV
"Many years ago, in the hidden village of Konoha, lived a great demon fox. When it swung one of it's nine tails, a tsunami occurred. The fourth hokage sealed this demon fox inside a boy in exchange for his own life. Naruto was that boy, and he grew up with no family, and the villagers hated him thinking that he himself was the demon fox. Naruto's dream is to become Hokage, and have the villagers acknowledge him." I explain to Max and Owen.
"I have no idea what any of what you just says means," Owen says. I look at him. And he looks back at me. His brown eyes staring into mine.
"I could explain it in more detail," I whisper. Owen starts to say something, but he was interrupted by Magnus slamming his hands on the table.

THIRD POV
"THATS IT!" Magnus Bane yells. "ALEC IS MY BOYFRIEND, got it Fiona the ogre?! MINE! You can't just COME IN HERE AND ASK HIM TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!" Magnus yells. Everyone goes silent.
"See?! These are the types of out breaks that happen when CELINE HERONDALE is in charge!" Janice says as she stands up. Imogen and Celine stand up.
"Stop PINNING THINGS ON ME!"CELINE says. "Please just stop!"
"Yes you bitch! You have no right to judge Celine! Especially since your husband keeps flirting with Celine!" Imogen says.
"Oh! Thank god someone else noticed!" Anna says as she stands up. "You have to fix that before you start judging other people," Anna says.
"Wait! Hunter is flirting with my wife?" Stephan asks.
"Oh please!" Luke says standing up. "Aaron has been flirting with every adult woman here!" Luke says.
"Not necessarily." Clary accidentally says. She blushes as she covers her mouth.