Nick's Part

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
KASEY POV
    Juniper had a light gray sweater with black leggings and converse.
    "Clary, She...we...He....Jace found her! They should be at clairmont hospital, we have to go!" Juniper says. The phone then rang. Jocelyn picked up.
     "Hello....yes this is her.... and the boy?" she then hangs up. "They're hurt," Jocelyn whispers. "Clary has a concussion....but....Jace...he's in surgery," Jocelyn says. Jocelyn stands up and gets into the car, Luke in the passenger seat, Pixy in the back seat with juniper and me. We then drive towards clairmont hospital.
      "You dyed your hair," I say. Juniper blushes.
     "Do you like it?" She asks. I smile and tuck a strand behind her ear.
       "You look beautiful," I whisper.

THIRD POV
   The Herondale s got the call from the hospital about Jace. They all ran to the hospital. The lightwoods were informed by Everyone else about this. So now, everyone was at the hospital waiting room.

JUNIPER POV
     A doctor comes out and takes out his chart. "Clarissa Adele Morgenstern?" The doctor asks.

    He had blonde hair and blue eyes

    He had blonde hair and blue eyes. We all stood up except my mom and my dad. I stayed in my seat as I looked at my parents. People bombarded the doctor with questions. "Clarissa is fine!" The doctor says. He then catches my mom's eyes. My mom looks away. "She...uh...she's fine," The Doctor then breaks away from the group and walks up to us. "Celine....stephan," The Doctor says.
      "Nick," my parents both say in different tones. I look at Kasey. He looked back at me, his eyes wide as he cocked his head nonchalantly. I shrug my shoulders. My dad gets up and walks away. Nick then sits down next to my mother.
       "Does he know about what we did?" Nick asks as he puts his hand on my mothers thigh. My mother sits up straight as she looks at Nick. I guess nick thought I had nothing to do with my mother.
       "Is this who you cheated with?" I ask my mother. Nicks hand got off my mothers thigh as if it burned him. "That's cool....well....nick is it?" I ask. "Congratulations! You have a fourteen year old daughter who wants nothing to do with you," I say as I get up and walk up to Kasey. His eyes widen a little as he looks behind me. I turn around and see Aaron. Every Lightwood here, including Robert looked away.
      "What are you doing here?!" Luke asks as he walks up to him.
       "I was invited," Aaron explains.
       "Who in their right mind would invite you?!" My dad asks grumpily.
       "I did," a girl says as she appears behind Aaron. She had black jeans with black boots and a black leather jacket on top of her black cotton t-shirt. She had electric blue hair that reached above her shoulders. She was pale and had electric blue eyes to match her hair. And her name, is Roxy.