Hello, neighbors

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
    Jace jumps into the lake. Izzy shrikes as she gets splashed. "JACE!" She yells at him. Jace gets up, shaking the water out of his golden hair. He looked so good doing that. Like a lion shaking off his Maine after getting wet. The sun hit his hair perfectly. I roll my eyes and keep reading my magazine. "YOU KNOW HOW MY HAIR FRIZZES UP WHEN IT GETS WET! ASSHOLE!" Izzy yells at him as she shoved him back into the water. Jace stands back up, laughing at Izzy. I stand up and go inside the manor. I was craving a milkshake, and since I used to work at La Creme de Paris, I know how to make a milkshake. I grab all the ingredients and grab a milkshake cup that we had. I then put some whipped cream and a cherry on top.

 I then put some whipped cream and a cherry on top

The doorbell rings. So I got and open the front door. I gasp as I see what's in front of me. A huge crowd of people about my age. The girl who ringed the doorbell was in front of me. She had a bubble gum bubble, and it popped making a loud pop sound. "Ew," she says as she looks me up and down. She shoved me out of the way. Then, the crowd floods in. I angrily grab my milkshake and wait for everyone to go out to the lake.

JACE POV
A bunch of people pour through the back door. I quickly get out of the water as they all jump in. Simon and Izzy getting trampled with Alec and Magnus. I see Clary sipping a chocolate milkshake. She glares at me. She walks towards me. "Did you do this?!" She asks.
"What?! No! I don't even know these people!" I say. Clary's eyes were still narrowed. She then sips her milkshake as she stares at me.
"WOOOOOHOOOOOO!" We look at the person who yelled that and see Jonathan, apperantly he was having a great time. Magnus and Izzy started to have fun with everyone, meanwhile, Simon,Alec,Clary and I tried to kick everyone out. Eventually we got separated.

CLARY POV
I managed to kick a few people out. I had lost Sight of Jace. And I don't want to lose him with so many people around. I kept looking for him as I yelled his name. But nothing happened. I kept shoving through people. I found Alec. He was in a heated argument with the blonde girl that knocked on the door. The girl took a swig of beer then sprayed it on Alec's face. I go up to him as the girl leaves. I grab a kitchen towel and give it to him. "Alec, are you ok?" I ask. He wipes his face.
"Yes, I will be," he growls as he goes towards the blonde. I sigh and keep looking for Jace. I still couldn't find him. I sigh as I put my milkshake down. Then I feel something grab my butt and squeeze it. I gasp and turn around.