Juniper And Kasey (2)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️:THIS MAY BE TRIGGERING!

WARNING:IF YOU KNOW OR ARE DEALING WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER!!!

1-800-273-825

It gets intense! So plz leave if you have trouble with that 😬

Credit to the songwriter who wrote "Her last words," I'm not sure who the songwriter is (sorry🙈)
KASEY POV
     I was calm. Relaxed. It's almost over...the pain is almost gone...you won't have the blood of an angel in your hands...you'll be free. Everything was blocked out. The people around me, the noise around me. It was all just a big blur. I look to my right and see myself through a building's reflection. I had black jeans on with old Nike tennis shoes. I was wearing the gray and blue Jacket I wore when Juniper and I first kissed. I then look back in front of me and continue on my path.

JUNIPER POV
    I walked down the stairs to the subway station. I had a black fluffy beanie with a matching black fluffy jacket. I had a lavender shirt that made a choker poke out from my sweater. I also had black boots. I walked down the stairs and saw all the people rushing back from work to see their families, or kids coming back from school. I look at all of them go in and out. Having a future planned. People who love them.

CLARY POV
    Jace, Izzy, Simon, Magnus, Alec, Pixy, Roxy and I walk into my house. I was leaning on Jace's shoulder as we laughed, walking into the house. "I'm gonna go get Kasey," I say with a smile. I run up the stairs and knock on Kasey's door. "Kase?" i ask. "Kasey? You there?" I ask as I open the door to his room. The room was empty. There was a framed letter in his bedside table. I grab it and read it over.
Dear whoever cares,
I did kill myself, i spent a good six years suffering in pain, raising my wife's murder. Watching him live instead of Emily Was torturing, I can't watch over this disgusting thing. It has always been a disgrace and it always will be, Emily was a beautiful, loving person, and I got this disgraceful trash instead of her?! This murderer who will always be nothing than a waste of space?! It was too much to handle. I hope this thing dies and rots in the darkest pits of hell. He is a murderer! He will always be a murderer, and he shouldn't be living on this planet. I never loved this trash of a person and I just needed to get that off my chest. So, Kasey, if you're reading this, I want you to know that you will always have blood on your hands, the blood of an angel. I never loved you and no one ever will.

Good bye,
Me

    Tears cloud my eyes. How long has he had this?! This is terrible! Another piece of paper catches my eye. I grab it and read it over.

Hi,
So...i know that if you're reading this, you've been passed this note from someone else...or you've found it first.

Things have been going down...never really up....and now I find my self stuck in this stupid deep dark hole...

Then again when you have your father's suicide and your mother's death hanging under your head there's not much happiness you can really get.

I guess it is partly my fault for keeping the stupid note...but Can you blame me? Other than that note I had nothing of my parents, or of the life I could've had.

I guess this world just isn't my place...

I've tried for so long to fix this...I've tried to be normal and live life as normally as I can...but it's not working! Nothing is working!

There's nothing for me here, I'm just a waste of space,

I'm a disgrace,

I was misplaced,

Born in the wrong time,

and in the wrong place,

I guess I'm a coward, everyone's facing their own fight....

But I can't deal with the pain I'm not a fighter, I'm weak...

And I know in a year you'll forget I'm gone, because I'm not really something to be dwelled on,

My presence on this earth is not needed any longer, and if anything, I hope this makes you stronger.

Now it's time to go, I'm running out of space to write,

And yes I lost my fight, but please just hold on tight,

So this is it,

Goodbye,
Kasey