Dinner

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Ok, so, I made a collage of the table and seatings, I hope you like it, It took me twenty minutes to make it, i hope it makes it easier for you to picture it out.
Extra chapter!!!!
You're welcome 😉😉😉
KASEY POV
We all went in different cars and met up at the restaurant. The restaurant actually placed us in specific places. When we got there there was a huge table that was in a trapezoid form. It was huge since we were thirty three people. The irony of how they sat us was extremely ironic. At the top of the trapezoid sat Luke, Aaron, Clary, Jace, Justin, Stephan and Daphne. At one of the sides of the trapezoid sat Maryse, Uncle Daniel, Courtney, Alec and Magnus. At the other side sat Holly, Bell, Joy, Tyler, Granny Anna, Jon and Imogene. And at the bottom of the trapezoid sat Hunter, Celine, Jocelyn, Janice, Pixy, Robert, Simon, Izzy, Lisa, Me, Juniper, Owen, Maxwell and Max. I looked at Pixy in pity. From what I've herd, Robert and Janice are the only homophobic people here, and Pixy has one at each side. I know one thing for sure. This is gonna be one hell of a diner.

CLARY POV
I was next to Aaron and Jace. I was feeling mixed feelings of safety and danger. Aaron's hand lands on my thigh. "Yeah, yeah, i get it," he tells Luke. Luke kept glaring at him. Jace saw Aaron's hand. I moved my chair closer to Jace and farther from Aaron. Aaron looks at me. I stare back in anger and annoyance. How dare he touch me like that?! Jace also glares at Aaron as he grabbed my hand. They started serving the plates we ordered.

JUSTIN POV
I was next to my dad, who was next to Daphne. Jace leans in and whispers "looks like someone's gonna have an awkward dinner." Jace says laughing.
"Looks like someone's going to get their girlfriend stolen by a rookie," I say as I see Uncle Aaron's hand on Clary's thigh, she was immensely uncomfortable. Jace then glares at him.

KASEY POV
    I was awkwardly playing with my food when it got here. I started to eat, even though I wasn't hungry. Juniper looked stunning. She had a small red dress with silver heels. It was obvious that it was Isabelle's work, since the dress was too short for Juniper to wear willingly.

 It was obvious that it was Isabelle's work, since the dress was too short for Juniper to wear willingly

"You look Beautiful," i blurt out. Holy crap! I didn't want to say that! Shit! That is the creepiest thing I've ever said! You look beautiful? What the hell? Who says that randomly?! And why did my mouth say something I didn't want it to say?!
"Thanks, i guess i do look Beautiful when I dress like a call girl," she snorts.
"I'm not talking about the dress," I mumble. Juniper looks up at me.
"What do you mean?" She asks.
"I mean.....you look beautiful, the dress doesn't make you beautiful, it's like saying that a person is beautiful because of what type of skin they have," I say. I then keep eating and look away from her before anything else falls out of my mouth.

LISA POV
I could feel all the tension around me, I was surrounded by two teenage couples, and I could almost feel their hormones bouncing around me. It's so obvious that they like each other. Yet they don't say anything to each other. It honestly hurts to watch.