Luke's Farm

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
-Katherine-Adele- sorry I took so long, here's your chapter 🙃
CLARY POV
     "WAKE UP!" I hear and I jerk awake. I look at where I was lying, and I see Jace. I look at who woke me up. It was Jonathan. I glare at him and take off my seat belt. Jace lets me out first, then he gets out. It was late. So I grabbed my things and went up to my room. Everyone was sharing a room, except me,Jon and Jace. The manor in the farm looked amazing.

     I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas

     I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas. Then I walk Into my room.

I had a Movie theater screen behind the curtain, and my Closet and Bathroom behind the bed

I had a Movie theater screen behind the curtain, and my Closet and Bathroom behind the bed. I sigh as I put on my pajamas. I get into the pool and walk to my bed. I don't even dry off. I just fall onto the mattress and fall asleep.

JACE POV
    I woke up and put on my swimming suit. We decided we would go out to the lake today in the morning. I went downstairs and saw everyone at the lake. I go out to the lake and see Izzy in her black bikini, in the water with a beach ball. She threw it to Simon who was also in the water. Alec was in the shallow area talking with Magnus. Jonathan was swinging on a rope and dropping into the lake. I look around for Clary, then I look at the sandy part of the lake, and I see her. She looked so beautiful i almost trip. She had a white swimsuit that turned blue, it was like one of those navy captain style things. And it was innocent enough, except she made it look extremely hot. The sun hit her and it made her look like an angel. She had a big sun hat protecting her face from the sun as she was reading a magazine.
     "Iz!" Clary says amused. "It says that Rihana just broke up with her billionaire Boyfriend because she's tired of men!" Clary says laughing. Izzy laughs as she catches the beach ball Simon passed to her.
     "Oh my god! Ri-Ri slays like a queen! Honestly, true!" Izzy says as she throws Simon the ball.
      "What?" Simon asks as she says she agrees with Rihana on men being tiring. The beach ball hits Simon in the face and he falls on his back into the lake. Izzy giggles and helps Simon up.
"Well, all men but you," Izzy says. Izzy and Simon started dating last summer.
     "That's because he's not a man at all," I say. Izzy glares at me. I roll my eyes at her.

CLARY POV
     Jace rolls his eyes at Izzy, then he takes off his shirt. And I can't help but stare. How can someone have perfect abs? Is he even human?! "I know I'm hot Clary, but it's rude to stare," he says cockily. I glare at him.
       "I'm sorry, you just don't look human," I say. Technically it's true, he looks like a damm angel.
       "Whatever you say Clare," he says. He then goes into the lake.