No more

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️:THIS MAY BE TRIGGERING!

WARNING:IF YOU KNOW OR ARE DEALING WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER!!!

1-800-273-825

It gets intense! So plz leave if you have trouble with that 😬

Just play the song, replay if needed plz, for me 🙏
JUNIPER POV
    I get home and throw my back pack on the floor. Tears were streaming down my face. I take a deep breath as I walk across my room. I let the tears flow as I wipe my tears I open my computer, searching for something to make me feel better. Instead of seeing the main page of YouTube I see my page of  Instagram. The last time I opened my laptop was not a good time. There were new comments on there.

Did you hear?

What? That she's a rape child? Yes, honestly, she should be put in evidence in the NYPD lol! It make's sense why she's such a freak!

No! She's not a rape child! She's an affair child!

Lol! That's worse!

Poor girl, she's ugly,

Did you see the goth make over she got? Such a freak

Pathetic honestly

She shouldn't even exist,

How much her mother resents her?

How much everyone resents her?

Lmao! Yes! You win lolz!

I slam the laptop shut. I look down and roughly push my hair back.

She's a mistake,

She's a sin,

She shouldn't be alive,

She's probably a whore,

She should kill herself,

Angel, even Kasey thinks I'm a freak...why else would he move on so quickly? I never deserved Kasey, he was a good person, way too good for me. I angrily shove a shelf full of stuff out of the way. I then climb the latter to my bed floor and a few other things I have. Including the chest.

It had the Herondale birds

It had the Herondale birds. I'm not even a Herondale! I scramble for the key. I then insert the key in, sobs racking through me. I accidentally tip the chest over, making it fall to the floor. I jump down the latter. I grab the chest and unlock it completely. Inside was the Herondale dagger. I lift it up it's been in the Herondale family for centuries i found it in the attic, and i kept it...just in case. I look at the knife, stare at it. This is it. I start breathing heavily as I feel a panic attack coming.

JACE POV
  I kiss Clary as she gives me the helmet I let her borrow. She sighs into the kiss. "I love you," I say.
"Love you too, I have to go though, I have a lot of homework and I have very little time to get it done," Clary says. I smile at her as she walks across the street to her house. I go inside the house, my grandmother was watering her tulips outside, she's always loved her garden, it was her pride. I looked over to my mom, she was flipping the pages of a random magazine. Instead of going up to her and telling her about my day like I usually do, I ignore her and go upstairs. I walk past Junipers room and here her....panting? Crying? It sounded like she was having a panic attack. I slowly grab the knob and turn it, opening the door. Juniper was in tears, with the Herondale dagger in her hands, pointed to her stomach, her wrists were already slit open, blood smeared everywhere, she kept crying painfully. I run up to her and try to get the knife away from her. "NO! LET GO!" She yells in between sobs. I manage to slap it out of her hand and out the window. "NO!" She yells as she see's it fall. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"she yells in my face. She then goes towards scissors on her desk. I grab her into a hug, not wanting to ever let go. "LET GO OF ME! LET GO!" She sobs. "JUST LET ME DIE! Let me....just let me die," she begs, making my heart break.         "No," i whisper as I tighten my grip on her.
        "I can't....I can't," She sobs. "Just let me die...let me die, just let me die" she cries. Tears cloud my eyes as my little sister says that. "Just let me die," she whispers.
        "No," i cry, "i won't, you're not dying, not like this," Juniper then falls into my chest as she sobs her heart out. I pull her in tighter, as she does, a tear manages to escape my eyes as I do. Who did this to her?