Juniper And Kasey (3)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️:THIS MAY BE TRIGGERING!

WARNING:IF YOU KNOW OR ARE DEALING WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER!!!

1-800-273-825

It gets intense! So plz leave if you have trouble with that 😬
CLARY POV
    Tears kept rolling down my eyes. I ran down the stairs, not knowing what the hell to do. I run down only to see everyone looking serious. "What happened?" I ask in tears. Jace stands up and grabs me, pulling me into a hug.
     "We found a video Juniper posted a few minutes ago...we haven't seen it yet," Jace says. "Why are you crying?" Jace asks. Magnus clicks play to Juniper's video.   
"I'm the real Juniper Herondale," Juniper says, tears rolling down her eyes."And i don't know why everybody hates me so much," She cries. "I didn't choose to be born out of an affair...or out of rape," She chokes out. "And....Maybe i do know ....Because I've grown to hate myself...a lot more than any of you do," She says with a sniff. "I really don't see the reason for trying.......or for talking," She whispers. "Or for breathing..." she shakes her head. "I'm just done," she whispers, and the video ends. I give Jace Kasey's note. Jace looks at me in shock and reads this.
"Shit!" Jace says.
"What?" Roxy asks. "What is it?"
"They're both....." i cut off, but everyone knows what I'm talking about.
"We have to stop them!" Simon says.
"Yeah, but we don't know where they are!" I say.
"We should call the police," Pixy says. I scoff.
"By the time the police get enough evidence to search for them, they'll be dead," I say
"Then what do we do?!" Izzy asks.
"We should go to subway stations....it's the easiest access to killing yourself that is outside, other than traffic. We should split up and look for them," I say. We all agree and get out of the house to look for Juniper and Kasey.

KASEY POV
Subway to time's square arriving in two minutes.
The dispatcher says. I sigh and step close to the edge, but not to close to look suspicious around others. I start hearing the subway. I take a deep breath. Ready to jump.

JUNIPER POV
I take a deep breath as I hear the sun way coming closer. I start stepping closer to the edge, ready to have it all be over.

KASEY POV
    I glance to my right, trying to catch a last glance of life. I then glance to my left, and I freeze. There stood juniper. Tears were streaming down her beautiful cheeks. The dullness in her eyes was too familiar. She was close to the edge of the platform. I start feeling the air of the subway coming at full speed, Juniper was edging closer to the edge. I run up to her, my plans forgotten, my pain forgotten. I screamed Juniper's name, wanting her to focus on me, at least get her distracted so she could loose her chance, so She could see me and not jump, but she couldn't hear me over the subway's screech. A terrifying feeling overcame me. I'm not going to make it in time...I'm going to loose her. Forever.