CHAPTER FOURTY ONE: JIMIN

I hide myself in the bathtub, barricaded in the bathroom, covering my ears as Namjoon begs me to open the door. Eventually he leaves and I sigh. Shivering and aching, I clutch my stomach and rock back and forth.
I can handle this, I can handle this, I can handle this, I can handle
A loud cry is stifled through my fingers as I sob, my body overheated and feeling worse by the second. I've never felt such pain in a heat before. Sweat pours down my back and yet cold chills flitter through my system, contrasting.
The whole bathroom is thick with my scent and makes me sick. Too sickly sweet. I lay back and try to relax but it only seems to make it worse. Nothing helps.
       I jump when there's a loud bang on the bathroom door. "Jimin." Namjoon's commanding voice is much different than before, every ounce of alpha. "Open this door now."
       Whimpering, my body moves of its own volition out of the tub and collapses against the door, unlocking and wrenching it open against my will. I cry out in pain as soon as I see him and fall but he catches me and carries me to the bed.
       I want to fight it but it just hurts so much. God, this is torture! "R-remember...d-don't mate me...p-please..." I sob, almost incoherently.
        Sighing, he nods. "Fine, if that's really what you want."
        I nod, closing my eyes and shutting out the pain in his eyes as he obeys my selfish wishes. I know he's my mate. I know that I belong to him and I'm denying him the act of bonding us but I'm just too scared. I don't want to go through tortuous pain for a week! I don't want this to last another second!
        Maybe one day I'll finally let it happen but for now? I don't want to take the chance. No way. I groan as he begins pulling my clothes off and tossing them everywhere, frantic to ease my pain and I'm sure begin his pleasure.
       I don't blame him. This is supposed to be the best time for an alpha. I feel guilty that he'll be missing out on an essential part of it but not forever. I won't make him wait forever. Just not tonight.
        I'm too far gone to really care or think straight by the time he has me fully naked. Just panting and gasping under him, writhing on the bed in pain. I'm sure under any other coherent circumstances, I'd be horrified and embarrassed but right now? Yeah, I really don't care.
        Not like he hasn't seen me naked before anyway...
        "J-Joonie....alpha...." I whimper, spreading my legs wide against my screaming thoughts. My body taking over fully, needing relief from the heightened and ever growing pain.
        He growls low in his throat and wedges forcefully between my legs. I grasp his shoulders, pulling him down to me. Our lips crash together, meeting in perfect sync in a desperate bid to devour the other.
       I claw at his flexing strong biceps and rock my hips against him, moaning as my scent covers the both of us, slick drenching his stomach and groin.   
       "Oh fuck!" He grunts, parting my wet cheeks with two fingers and diving in frantically. I let out an embarrassingly high pitched screech as his long fingers hit a spot deep inside me that uncoils a heat deep inside my stomach. It feels magical. My mind goes fuzzy and I beg hoarsely for more.
       He repeats the actions again and again until I'm a screaming sticky mess and cum hard, my body straining frantically for something more...
Namjoon kisses me hard and rough, his tongue thrusting it's way inside and exploring, owning. I choke on a broken moan and score his back with my nails as he pushes inside me fully with something much bigger than his fingers.
I blink blearily and try to focus on him. When did he get naked?! I can't help but admire and blush at his gloriously powerful body as it moves over and inside of mine. The pain subsiding the more he moves, the more he fills me.
The pleasure takes over my senses and soon enough I'm meeting his thrusts with my own, our bodies working in tandem to pleasure one another. It's...I can't describe it. I've never felt such exquisite pleasure pain. The mix is intoxicating.
"Ahhh! J-Joon...alpha...I'm cumming again..." I moan, my body being forced up and down on the wet sheets.
He growls, nipping at my chin and neck. "Cum for me, omega."
Whimpering, I lock my thighs tightly around him and gasp, spilling my pleasure out all over my thighs and stomach. He watches hungrily, eyes shifting and turning me on even more.
       The heat inside me reaching a crescendo that comes crashing down as he groans and twitches, hips stuttering as he cums inside me.
I suck in a huge breath when his body collapses on top of mine. I lick my dry lips and taste him. He continues to lazily pet on me while we both try to recover.
What just happened? I don't even know...is it over? Was this it?
"Are you okay? Still in pain?" He whispers, his own voice hoarse. He clears his throat.
I open my eyes and smiles shyly up at him, clenching around his large erection. "Y-yeah, I think so. It doesn't hurt anymore."
He kisses me again but much softer this time. The rush and passion easing away. "That's good. God, I almost lost control and bit you." He sighs.
I giggle, pouting slightly when he pulls out of me. I wince from the soreness, feeling a warm wetness trickle down my backside. "Thank you...it's not that I don't want to mate you. It's just...I'm not ready yet." I admit quietly.
He nods and pulls me into his arms. "I know, omega. It's okay. I get it. I'll mate you soon enough. Now probably isn't the best time anyway."
Biting my lip, I play with the blankets between us. "D-do you think I'll get pregnant?"
He hesitates. "No. Without the mating bite, my knot won't go inside you. That really helps with your fertility. I don't think it will be an issue for now."
Nodding, I yawn and close my eyes, snuggling closer to him. Still high off my extremely satisfying climax. They really don't prepare us enough for this passion and lust. I feel like I've missed out on a lot.
Oh well. It's probably better I learn it all from my alpha first hand anyway. Much more exciting that way.