CHAPTER THIRTY: TAEHYUNG

I finish making my beautiful and sweet innocent mate his breakfast, making enough for everyone else as well. Well, except for Yoongi and Hoseok. I'm sure they'll be busy awhile, food the last thing on their minds.
Speaking of...I watch Jin eat with hungry eyes. I don't want to be that alpha. I don't want to only have his body on my mind. His taste in my mouth and memories.
      I want to be considerate and gentle but...fuck. I want him every second of the day. I hold off and hide my needs but I'm getting desperate. An alpha isn't supposed to be held off from his mate.
I clench my fist tightly as he walks up behind me and rubs his face between my shoulders. "TaeTae..." He yawns.
Gritting my teeth, I smile and turn around, cupping his cheeks. "What is it, baby?"
"Can we watch a movie together? Jimin is upset and went to bed early and I think Namjoon passed out in his room an hour ago." He pouts.
The urge to take those plump pink lips is almost irresistible knowing we're alone. "Of course. Whatever you want." I push his back gently, urging him on and follow after, plopping down on the couch after popping in the movie he wants.
We got lucky by even finding a bunch of random movies beside the decent sized television. I lean back and close my eyes, trying hard to fight the urge to devour my tasty mate, gulping when he rests his body against my side.
I breathe in his lovely smell, his yummy vanilla scent twined with mine. It's intoxicating.
"Tae?"
"Hm?"
He doesn't speak so I open my eyes to look at him. He's not looking at me, instead playing with the blanket over our laps. "Jin? Something wrong?"
He huffs out a breath. "Are you...not attracted to me?"
I blink in surprise. "What? Of course I'm attracted to you. Where is this coming from?"
He chews on his bottom lip. "Well...you haven't touched me since my heat and...well...its just that we've learned that after the initial mating that alphas would want their omegas all the time. It's our whole reason for mating...you haven't seemed interested and it's just made me wonder if something is wrong with me?" He frowns.
I laugh. "Are you serious? You're worried I'm not into you because I haven't jumped you? I've been trying to give you space. I don't want you to think that's all I want you for. I love all of you—not just your beautiful body." I explain.
He nods, cheeks pink. "Thank you for that b-but I want to be with you. I like it when you kiss and touch me." He admits in a whisper. "You make me feel so good and cherished and loved."
Fuck. How can I deny his wants and needs? I tilt his chin up with my finger, staring into his pretty eyes before slowly melding our lips together. My tongue skidding teasingly over his bottom lip before sliding inside and exploring his wet cavern.
His soft moan drives me crazy as I haul him roughly onto my lap, deepening the kiss as my hands slide under his shirt to tease his plump nipples. Gasping, he jerks the shirt off, giving me free reign over his heaving chest.
Growling lowly, I push him down on the couch, hovering over him and sucking on his nipples desperately, his legs falling open around me as I rub his thighs, groping and kneading.
His cries are muffled as he covers his mouth, trying to stay quiet as I pull his boxers off, leaving him needy and naked underneath me. Groaning at the sight of his lovely body—only mine to admire—I kiss him again and again, grinding my hips down against his harder and harder, working louder and more breathless moans out of him.
         "Do you need it, baby? Do you ache, omega?" My voice deepens as my own needs call out to me, my teeth latching onto his sweat slick skin as I strip naked and rub the head of my cock against his wet entrance.
        He whimpers. "Y-Yes. I need you, alpha. It hurts so bad. I need it so much." He whispers, clawing at my shoulders as he bucks his hips under me.
        "Oh yeah. I'll make it better. You want it deep, hm?" I demand, spreading his legs wide and pushing his knees back as I slide inside, desperate to be one.
       He nods frantically. "Please. God, don't stop." He cries, gripping his knees tightly as I begin rocking my hips against his in short slamming thrusts.
       Oh god, it feels even better than I remember. His tight heat clenching around me, slick and perfect. Fitting like a tight hot glove. I grasp his hips and begin pounding inside him, uncaring of the loud growls coming out of my mouth or the whining moans leaving his.
        Who cares if the others can hear us? My only concern is the relief of my mate. He needs my attention so he gets it all. I put my hands on either side of his head and leverage my body to go even harder and deeper inside him, heat boiling in my lower abdomen.
         I bend down and kiss him hungry, sucking on his tongue as his legs lock around my back, his nails scratching my neck and shoulders leaving marks as I swallow his cries, his cum soaking my stomach.
       "So good, baby. You take me so fucking good, my mate." I praise.
       He buries his face in my neck, biting me as my hips stutter, cum filling him up inside. Panting above him, my knot locks deep inside him, his body jerking from the overstimulation, a wail leaving his lips as he shudders out another release.
       Oh, that's right. He passed out last time and didn't get to feel my knot. Grinning, I kiss his lips. "Feel that, baby? My knot? Feel it stretching you wide open for me, hm?"
        He nods, his mouth opening in a silent cry. "It's...it's...so full...so much..."  He stammers.
        "Did they teach you why I knot you?" I ask, running my fingers through his hair.
       He shakes his head, blushing. "N-no. I k-know that alphas knot but not why..."
       Smiling, I peck his lips and very slowly thrust a little deeper inside him, my knot milking his prostate. He gasps, thighs clenching around me, his jerking. "The point of an alpha's knot is for mating and bonding with their omegas but also..." I caress his hips, my lips mouthing over his sensitive neck. "To help impregnate them. The knot latches on to keep my sperm deep inside while it stretches and opens you up more to prepare your body for birthing pups..." I explain patiently.
       He looks at me shocked. "Oh." He blinks. "Do you think...I'm pregnant?" He asks quietly.
       "Don't know." I reach between us to feel on his stomach. I can faintly feel it stretched and swollen with my knot deep inside. It's fucking hot. He groans when I press gently on it. "Guess time will tell."
        "Do you want pups?"
       "Of course I want you to be pregnant. You'll look beautiful heavy with our pups." I smile.
        He blushes, looking pleased. "Okay. I'm a little excited...you know, to have your pups." He beams.
       I feel my knot retract and slowly pull out. "Me, too, love. Me, too."