CHAPTER FIFTEEN: JIMIN

I can't stop glancing at the crazy alpha from my past. I wonder if he still remembers everything from that night...

"Jimin, come take your bath and stop playing around!" Rose groans in exasperation as I giggle and run out to the balcony, my robe fluttering behind me as I loosen the tie and let it fall open.
      I twirl around as it begins to rain, I smile and tilt my head up and catch a few drops on my tongue. "I want to just bathe in the rain." 
      She throws her hands up. "You better get back in here now before you fall and kill yourself!"
      Smirking widely, I walk to the edge and gaze down at the wet garden full of life below. I blink down in surprise, though, when a huge figure moves out of the shadows.
      Gasping, my hands slip on the wet railing and I flip over. I'm too shocked to scream as I tumble towards the ground. I close my eyes and—
       I land in a pair of strong arms. My eye snap open to see a huge alpha leaning over me, holding me in his arms. My mouth falls open as his eyes roam over my body which is fully bare to his eyes, my robe having slipped off my shoulders in the fall.
       I whimper as his red eyes meet mine. I'm so scared. I've never seen an alpha before and now ones holding me. While I'm naked! Oh god! I can't help it, as he opens his mouth to speak, I lose it.
      I scream.
      Barely a second later, a full group of betas run outside and the alpha drops me on the ground. I grab for my robe and shakily put it back on as the alpha is attacked.
      I don't look. I run back inside and lock myself in my room, closing the balcony door and shivering under my blankets. I can't believe what just happened. How did an alpha get in here? How had he gotten passed security?
      What was he going to do? Would he have taken me if I hadn't of screamed? Would he have forced a mating on me? I just don't understand...
       I hope I never cross paths with that scary alpha again. I doubt he'd survive the betas attacks anyway...

     God, how did he end up here? I still have so many questions about that time. I have to know why he was there in the first place. He most likely saved my life that night...and I repaid him by getting him arrested.
      Does he remember that? Is he going to attack me once he gets me alone? Is he just bidding his time?!
I've pretty much worked myself into a panic attack and nearly jump ten feet in the air when a loud growl reverberates through the forest. My eyes widen comically huge at the realization it was Namjoon.
He drops the bag he's been carrying and kicks a tree. "Motherfucker!"
Hoseok winces but also looks distraught as Tae slumps down to the ground in exhaustion, careful to pull the sleeping Jin into his lap to keep him off the cold ground.
"W-What's wrong?" I whisper, scared.
Namjoon laughs bitterly. "They're gone. They fucking left already! Fuck!" He glares at Taehyung. "You just had to be a martyr, didn't you? Now because you wanted to play savior, we've been left behind with no food or supplies!"
Hoseok snaps his head up. "Don't blame him. He did the right thing. We were the ones that kept fighting and getting us lost and behind. Look." He points at a old cabin. "At least we have a shelter. Maybe they left a few things to hold us over." He trudges on forward with Yoong slowly trailing behind him in silence.
Chewing on my bottom lip with anxiety, I follow them into the dusty but well used cabin. It's warmer than outside, at least. Hoseok immediately moves to the fireplace and strikes a fire, letting the small place heat up.
Namjoon places all the bags by the door as Taehyung lays Jin on the couch and covers him with a thin blanket. I can't stop looking in their direction. I blink. It seems like they are getting attached. Jin should know better. We'll be back home soon and mated. How can he let his guard down around these alphas so easily.
Even Yoongi keeps staring in Hoseok's direction. I know he went off with him last night while I was sleeping. I woke when Jin left and I was awake when Yoongi left and I was also pretending to sleep when they came back.
What were they doing out here?
"I'm going to look around and see what we've got." Namjoon sighs and walks out of the room. I sit down timidly beside the fireplace to get warm. Yoongi following suit. He grabs my hand.
      "You okay, Jiminie?"
      I let out a breath. "I just want to be home." I admit honestly.
     He nods. "Yeah, me too. So...about you and that alpha..."
      I roll my eyes. "I don't want to talk about it right now, okay? I'll tell you guys later."
      "Fine. Do you see how close Jin seems to be with that other alpha?!" His eyes are wide as we watch Taehyung brush Jin's hair from his closed eyes and kisses his cheek.
       I gasp. H-he can't just touch and kiss him like that! "That's not good. It won't end well."
       "Mhm. I'm worried, Jimin. It's going to take us so long to get back and you know our heats are coming soon. Jin's will start any day. It wasn't a problem back home when we were planning on our matings but now? Going into heat around unmated alphas? It's dangerous."
      I nod, ducking my head. "I know. I'm scared, too. I don't know what's going to happen. We came here to get help and supplies but now what are we going to do? What if we don't make it?"
       He shrugs, his eyes wandering around the room and pausing on Hoseok as he goes throw all the bags. "I guess we just have to hope everything will be alright."
       "Okay! So we still have running water so we can all shower, thank god!" Namjoon says as he comes back into the room. "The pantry still has some food left over they didn't take and a few gallons of water. There is two closets full of extra clothing we can use as well as extra blankets and toiletries."
       Taehyung sighs in relief. "Oh, that's good. I really need to shower and a change of clothes."
      We all nod. We're all disgusting and our clothing is dirty and smelly.
      "You guys can shower first if you'd like." Taehyung smiles at us. "We can get out the clothes and blankets and food while you get washed up."
      Nodding, Yoongi and I get Jin up and together grab a couple towels to share and walk into the bathroom. We can help each other wash since we're used to having help. Plus we need to talk.