BNHA1: Prologue

The ceiling collapsed,
The fire spreaded
Shadows danced on the wall.
She heard whispering, E/C-eyes staring onto her own. This isn't right. What's happening?

"I want you to take her and go,okay? Head to your uncle's house."
Her own mother kissed her and her brother's forehead, tears pooling onto her eyes. She knew what was going to happen her but yet, she's not going down without a fight. For her children, she had to be strong. She had to.

Slightly bigger hands gripped her smaller ones, pulling her to the outside where the night was cold. She looked up at the older one, her soft voice echoing between the alleyway of two buildings.
"Nii-chan, where are we going? What's mama doing?"
"N/N, I want you to run, okay? The moment I step out, run and head straight. Don't look back," Her brother instructed. He was not much older than her but he had to help his mom. He couldn't leave her behind.
The boy peaked from behind the building, the view of the house in plain sight, making him wince. He turned his head, crouching down and kissing his sister's foreahead once again before heading out.
"I'll return,"
Her curious eyes watched her family run back into the burning building before what he had told her rushed inside her head. With little hesistation, she ran.

Small footsteps slapping onto the cold pavement, a tight feeling blossoming in her chest. Laughter, but it wasn't her.
She could hear an echoed scream in the distance, glancing back despite the advice her brother told her.
"Mama? Nii-chan?"

Where WAS Nii-chan?
She stopped to catch her breath, in between another alleyway of two buildings.
Her vision was hazy, the ground a blur, she touched her forehead, sweat mixed with blood. Her eyes bore onto the sight of the burning home, amidst the pile of rubble and the cackle of the fire.
She saw a figure in the distance, not too far away, approaching her, a wide maniac like grin on his face.
"Hey kiddo," He whispered, menace dripping into his voice. He held a sharp sword, his eyes a bloodshot red." Come here, I won't hurt you. I'll bring you to your mama."
"S-Stay away from me!"
"Don't be like that," The man frowned, fake disappoinment in his tone." Afterall, I put your mama's misery to an end. She is now happy, very free from troubles."
He took a step forward and she took a step back, nowhere to go with her back against a wall. E/C orbs flashed with tears and she stared up at him in horror, trying to put up a facade of strength. Black mask, white shirt, military pants, evilness seeped through him, who was he?
"Come here!" His hand shot out and he grabbed her own tiny ones, the point of the blade edging closer. She struggled and pulled with the little strength she had, her head tilting to the side to avoid the sharb object. Her eyes closed as she felt the tip of the weapon.
This is it. This is the end of her life.

IMPORTANT!!!
LMAO, This is just the prologue, alright?
Also like just a quick heads up:
The way I'll chapterize this book is like, chapters will shift from Past to Present repeatedly.
So example:
Chapter 1: Prologue! Past A.K.A PA
Chapter 9: Present A.K.A PR
Chapter 10: PA
Chap 11: PA
Chap 12: PR
13: PA
14: PR

The PA Chapters will only be glimpses, etc. and for a while only. Then once the past is finished, it will solely be the present.