BNHA20: PA! You were such a fool to keep pretending that you're loving me

"Call me, when you get there, okay?"

Had been her uncle's last words to her when she left with her Auntie to train to become better in using her quirk.
She arrived in the huge manor, gaping at the size of the house, her eyes bulging. She entered the building, a wide smile on her tiny face as she waddled in, struggling with her bag.
"Oh dear, let me help you with that," A woman in her early thirties rushed to the child's side, her eyes a starking brown with a bit of blue shaded in.
"Thank you, auntie," Y/N politely thanked, handing over her heavy bags to the older woman, who carried them with ease.
"Stay there, okay? I'll be back."
She disappeared through a set of stairs that led to the second floor of the house, reappearing later empty handed and with a kind smile on her face.
"Are you hungry, dear?" She asked, patting the young girl's head as she walked by, heading over to the kitchen. "I have some sweets prepared just for you! Mimi will be back from school later so relax for a while!"
Y/N yelped happily, rushing over to the table where the sweets were prepared, different varieties of it present at the rectangular wooden table, milk chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, candy corn, and all kinds of food that can give one cavities. The H/C-haired girl shoved as much as she could into her mouth, her auntie watching from the archway that separated the living room and the kitchen.

|| fool by cavetown||