BNHA15:PA!

"Shota?" a young voice muttered sadly, seated on the soft couch, staring at the ground, her eyes covered by her hair.
"Yes?" The black haired male responded, turning around as he wiped his wet hands with a towel.
"Is it true what Papa said?" Little Y/N asked, tears pooling in her eyes as she remembered the stinging words her father kept on saying.
The events that happened that night left her scarred, the child always crying herself to sleep even more.
Aizawa knew that she cried every night and he knew that she blamed herself for the death of her family, even if it wasn't her fault in the first place whatsoever.
"N/N, what he said was never true," Her uncle said, kneeling down infront of her as he smiled gently to cheer the girl up. "You are not to blame for what happened. Don't listen to his words, he's just trying to make you feel bad."
"B-but he said so much mean words!" Y/N burst, covering her eyes with both her hands as she sobbed, hiccuping. "A-And h-he sa-said that I sh-shouldn't h-hav e e-existed at all! And that I'm u-useless and just a piece of j-junk! A-and that I'm just a burden to you!"
"That's not even close to true," Aizawa comforted, bringing the little girl into a comforting hug. "You're not a burden to me. I'm happy that you're here, you know? You were meant for a purpose, N/N. You exist because you are special. To everyone, and especially to me."
She only sobbed more, her cries muffled into the shirt that he wore. He hushed her, rubbing soothing circles on her small back as she hiccupped and cried more.
"I'm sorry, Uncle Shota," The H/C-haired girl muttered, gripping his shirt in between the palms of her tiny hands.
"Why are you apologizing?" Aizawa asked, cradling her in his arms. "You did nothing wrong, whatsoever."
"But-"
"Don't mind his words. They don't mean anything," He repeated, his heart aching from the sorrow in his niece's eyes. She was such a young child to experience something so horrible and tragic that it scarred her.
"Now stop crying, okay?"
She nodded her head, hiccuping as tears still fell from her eyes, against her will.
"Promise me you'll stop crying?"
He held out his pinky, asking for a pinky promise. He smiled when she slowly nodded her head and entangled her small pinky against his bigger one.
"P-promise,"
"Alright, let's get you to bed. It's getting late already," He helped her get down from the couch and held her hand in his, walking slowly to the child's room.

He laid her down on her bed and tucked her in, bringing the blanket over her small body as her eyes fluttered close slowly.
"I'll see you in the morning," Aizawa whispered, kissing her forehead gently. He watched as she nodded her head and dozed off into dreamland.
The hero walked out of the room,shutting the lights as he left. His face fell into seriousness as he let his thoughts wander in his head.