BNHA44:PR! So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older

I hope yall enjoy
I wanna lowkey do something for my children
I already did @_noxserenus_'s idea and added @endersoulgamerwarrio's OC
Mga anak(children in tagalog?? Am i correct??) What you want Y/N to do

Stain wasted no time in going for the offensive side. He ran forward with the quickest speed, his twin swords out and ready. You pivoted to your left and kicked him in the side, knocking him down. He stumbled and You used the chance to create a wall of Earth to block the man from going near the paralyzed and injured, yelling out your partner's name.

"Shoto!"
The said male gave you a single nod and ice shot from the center of his palm, forcing Stain back to avoid his legs being frozen by the ice that formed on the ground. The Hero Killer harrumped, landing lightly on his feet.

"Using long ranged attacks to keep your distance," He said. "You're smarter than I thought you were. Unfortunately for you, You can't hit me from that distance."

While Stain was talking, you sneaked up from above him, solidifying the air around you to act out as boosts. You leapt down, incasing your arms with rocks to prevent him from slicing through your skin.

"Don't forget about me dipshit!" You yelled, diving towards the red-eyed monster. He looked up in time to block your punch and you twisted in the air, landing behind him where you did two solid jabs to his back. He lurched forward with a grunt, his jaw clenched tightly as he narrowly avoided another ice attack by Todoroki.

He backed up to the side and leapt against the walls, using the sides of the buildings to use. His built up trajectory allowed him to leap towards Todoroki, directly above the boy with his swords held up high. The bi-colored male had no time to dodge and lifted his left arm up, where streams of fire shot out, the waves of heat intense.

Stain used his blades to block off the flames coming towards him and dropped down, somersaulting behind Todoroki who jumped back and stayed beside you.

"So you've got two quirks aye? Just like your partner over there," Stain chuckled, confusing you and Todoroki with his dry humor. "Aren't you that no.2 punk ass hero Endeavor's kid?"

He was only responded with silence, his red orbs boring into Todoroki's own heterochromatic ones.

The silence only told him that what he said was true and another grin formed its way onto his face.
"Ah yes..Endeavor, the fakest one of them all. Preaches what he doesn't stand for."

"Don't act like you know my family," Todoroki's tone was ice cold, his glare intensifying as shards of ice formed itself onto his right arm.

"Oh but I do," Stain purred, lightly tracing the sharper side of his blade with the tip of his finger. "Your father doesn't even act like a father to you. You know he's only using you to accomplish what he wasn't able to and Your mother? Well..isn't she in a mental ward, no? Gone crazy because hm..should I tell?"

"Don't you dare," Todoroki gritted his teeth, his jaw tightening whilst you stood in the sidelines, your mouth zipped shut. You stood infront of the injured in a protective manner, prepared to give Stain your all if he so even lays a finger on any of the three.

"Don't you worry you pretty little thing," The scarf-wearing male chortled. "I won't tell but I will say that you have three siblings am I right? A particular one that ran away at such a young age. You know, I might even know him."

Your heterochromatic-eyed friend's face went slack, his jaw wide open in shock. How did Stain get such information as that? And more importantly, where? As far as the two toned male could tell,  Todoroki only told you about his parents but not a single soul about his siblings.