BNHA45: PR!! Thank God, I ain't have to smack a bitch today

Damn i just realized I created sm chapters for the Stain incident yikes
sorry for dragging it out😬✌️

You felt the sudden pressure of the blade of your neck and instead, graze your arm lightly where a trace of your blood flowed like a river.

You opened your eyes, trying to move away from the man but his grip was firm and tight on your wrist, making sure there was no room for you to escape. You already used much of your energy on the thunder showers, you felt weak and confused, your mind was trying to process all that was happening and all that was said.

Stain brought the tip of his sword that was covered with your blood.
"As much as I want to let you live with that kid, I can't have either of you two interfer with my plans so..so long, L/N."
He moved to lick the blood when all of a sudden, he was thrown back with such force, creating a crater on the wall he was thrown onto. Small pieces of rocks showered the place as dust floated in the air, covering the source of power that set back Stain.

"Get away from her!"

The dust cleared and you were shocked to see Iida right where Stain once stood, the engines on his legs sputtering out blue flames that slowly cooled once his Recipro Burst cooled down. His glasses were broken and strewn about in a lopsided manner across his face, his hair was messy and disheveled. Blood cascaded down his shoulder from the gaping wound created by the Hero Killer yet he paid no attention to any of those. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him where you smiled softly.

"Tenya.."
"My friends have suffered because of me," The blue-haired male started, his jaw clenched tightly. "I've used my quirk for my own selfish purposes and because of that, three of my friends' lives were at stake today. I wanted to be a hero and avenge my brother but I couldn't even do much. Everyone here had to pay the price of my actions and the only way I can ever repay them is by protecting them as much as they protected me."

Stain stood up from his bended position, his eyes wide with anger.
"You're not fooling anyone!" He yelled. "You're just as fake as all the other heroes! Changing and admitting your mistake is what a true hero does but you? You've already shown your true colors! I can't have frauds like you running the city! Prepare to die!"
He brandished his sword and prepared himself to rush to Iida. Everyone stood on guard, ready for a final battle that will decide who gets to live when a battle cry rung throughout the air.

"Smash!"

Midoriya leapt into the air in a couple of seconds, green sparks circling his body as his glove-covered fist connected with Stain's hideous face. He moved with purpose and experience, adrenaline pumping in his blood that gave his skin red streaks. He landed lightly on his feet, his arm no longer broken from having used his quirk.

"There's a time limit to your quirk," The broccoli boldly stated. "And I assume that it depends on the blood type."

Stain gritted his teeth, that kid had just correctly called out his quirk and now it was 3 versus one. He was backed up onto a corner...

"Midoriya.." Todoroki whispered, seeing how much the freckled boy improve in the span of a couple of days. You noticed as well despite your dazed figure and couldn't help but feel proud for the young boy. Gran Torino must have taught him so well. It was like he was a completely different person.

"Todoroki-san, please take care of Y/N," Iida unwrapped his arm around your waist and handed you over to the multi-quirked male who gave him a single nod. Todoroki put his arms around your shoulder and helped you walk to the wall, setting you down gently where the light of the moon shone. Iida and Midoriya then gave each other knowing looks.