BNHA16: PR! One v. One, Let the real games begin

hejdikeksjs I'm gonna cry so many ppl added my book their reading lists and im so happy bless all ur souls cuz like this book is so trash HAHA
but anyways I love you all
continue reading and have fun!!

||

"For now, we will have lunch break!" Midnight cried, Yamada following along as the crowd stood up, their bellies aching with hunger.

They dispersed quickly, along with the pro heroes, as they were eager to stuff food into their mouths in preparation for the next and final upcoming game.

"Ah finally some food!" You mumbled happily, falling into step with Yaoyorozu, the both of you heading towards where everyone was heading, The Canteen. "I've been craving pork cutlet the whole day!"

Yaoyorozu giggled, beaming at her newfound friend, "I can understand why. We've been playing the whole day and it's exhausting having to use your quirk multiple times."

You agreed, nodding your head twice in a slightly exaggerated way.

The both you guys continued walking and soon enough, the rest of the girls joined in to form a little group.

You girls fell into line, ordering delicious food that satisfied the growling of the stomachs, followed by getting a table to fit your group, where you and others happily chattered and ate amongst yourselves.

"I'm so excited for the next game!" You grinned, shoving rice into your mouth as Ochako laughed, gripping her chopsticks tightly. "Like I'm wondering who my opponent would be. I want a super strong one! I'm always up for a challenge!"

"Are you serious?! I'm super scared you know! Who knows who we're battling!" The brown-haired girl responded, her eyes holding the expression of nervousness. Yet, she still smiled eagerly, clearly pumped up.

"Goodluck guys," Tsuyu bidded, lifting her two thumbs up as the other girls who weren't able to make it cheered loudly, hollering.

Hagakure seemed to have clapped her hands, throwing a fist into the air, ignoring the looks sent her way since a glove seemed to be levitating in the air, "Beat those asses for us! We're counting on you!"

It was then that you heard someone clearing their throat and turned your attention to the head of the table, where two certain males were standing awkwardly side by side with suspicious glints in both their eyes.

"Ehem girls," Kaminari started once he gained all their attention. " Aizawa-sensei told us to tell you that you're supposed to be wearing those."
He gestured towards another group of girls who were dressed in orange cheerleading outfits, giggling with their crop top, short skirts, and pom poms.

Jiro paled, gagging, "No way..."

"How come I've never heard of this?" Yaoyorozu asked, her innocence getting in the way of seeing the mischievousness of the idiotic duo.

"Really?" Kaminari glanced at Mineta. "I thought you did since you were the vice rep and all. Just to let you know, Aizawa told us to tell you guys and..."

"Say no more!" The blackette determinely stated, hand formed into a fist as she and the rest of the girls were unable to see the bro fist between the two boys.

"Now that lunch break is over-What the hell is this?!" Yamada's voice rang clear throughout, his eyes bulging as Aizawa faceplanted onto his desk and emitted the aura of disappointment.

Class 1-A had emerged from the tunnel, some of the boys with blushes on their faces and the girls in cheerleading costumes.

"What kind of fan service is this, 1A?!" Mic yelled into his microphone, Aizawa groaning as he deadpanned once again. Why in god's name is this his class. But we all know he still loves them.